3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Cavalier RS kid ran his mouth.

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 07:11 PM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

that eagle tampon, is that a thong mini or an old ladies maxi? next time you race, wanna scare the crap out of them. when you line up and take off, jerk your whaeel towards the other car/truck, like you are going to hit them. they will crap in there pants and let off of the gas. then away you go.

Old 04-08-2009, 07:13 PM
BAdassR/T
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by superdak05
that eagle tampon, is that a thong mini or an old ladies maxi? next time you race, wanna scare the crap out of them. when you line up and take off, jerk your whaeel towards the other car/truck, like you are going to hit them. they will crap in there pants and let off of the gas. then away you go.
that is awesome! VICTORY!

Old 04-08-2009, 07:32 PM
magnethead
Legend
Received 162 Likes on 149 Posts

Originally Posted by BAdassR/T
that is awesome! VICTORY!
yup. blame it on the torque steer with an open diff. They'll let off unless they expect it, so it'll only work once or twice per driver.

Old 04-09-2009, 12:43 AM
donkeypunch
King Jackass
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by superdak05
Definately the thong mini....lol.

Well, depending on how much they prep the track...I either get wheel spin through 3rd gear on street tires (getting close to the wall), or just wheel spin in first. Either way, the car wants to go towards one side when it hooks up. So, based on that, I will always be in the left lane (Mopar lane) to scare the guy in the right lane...haha.

Old 04-09-2009, 04:28 PM
DodgesForLife24
Banned
Talking

wow that video was awesome!!! NICE JOB! ppl always gotta show off in their crappy little cars and under-estimate trucks, so it's always a great feeling to prove them wrong. the cavalier's I've seen aren't fast at all Idk about the z24 for though but still. Civics are slow too, this kid I know only has 90hp and gets so mad when people bring it up that he's only runnin with 90 hahaha my sister raced him one day in her 08 Colorado it was great.

did you two talk after the race or did he just take off haha

glad you got a video, its always sweet when ppl have something to show

nice job
represent 4 door Dak's haha

Old 04-09-2009, 05:45 PM
baracis
Record Breaker

90 HP? Wow...my '88 omni had a few more than that. Little 5 speed...thing was fun.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:21 PM
DodgesForLife24
Banned

Originally Posted by baracis
90 HP? Wow...my '88 omni had a few more than that. Little 5 speed...thing was fun.

Haha nice, yea. I'm shocked too. But it's 90 stock...for the edition he got at least.

Old 04-09-2009, 07:48 PM
Altair
Dak attack!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DodgesForLife24
Haha nice, yea. I'm shocked too. But it's 90 stock...for the edition he got at least.
Sucks for him, is it really old or just one of the few crappy models that came with the D series engine after 91?

Quick Reply: Cavalier RS kid ran his mouth.