3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Tire Review....Dueler Revo

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2009, 11:28 AM
importkiller76
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire Review....Dueler Revo

Ok guys well most of you know that I got some new tires a while back so I figured now that I have a few miles on em I'd give a quick review. So far i'm very impressed with the tires. They are awesome on the loose gravel roads which I am driving constantly, great on the highway, great so far when it's wet, and overall seem like an excellent tire. Havn't tested them out in the mud or snow yet but time will tell and i'm sure I'll be pleasantly surprised. And the best thing I did was get the 10 ply tire. Makes the truck a lot more stable and on that note I did have to do my tie rod ends already!!! Only 80,000km on the truck and the tie rod ends were F***ED lol. Oh and I went with the 265/75/16 and am very happy that I did! I have only a very slight rub on the mudflaps at full crank so I'm not worried about it at all and hardly even hear it anymore So for all the people that are going to ask or search this later, yes, 265/75 all terrain tires will fit on a stock 3rd gen dakota, tires with big lugs most likely will need a leveling kit however

Last edited by importkiller76; 06-12-2009 at 11:41 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:53 PM
SilverGhost1
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had the Deuler AT Revos on my last Dak. They were awesome!

Quick Reply: Tire Review....Dueler Revo