3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

70,000 mile Powertrain Warranty

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 08:42 AM
whistle pig
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's worth it! I paid the 150 to the local dealer and so far so good. I was a little pissed at the Chrysler Jeep dealership I bought the truck at. They didn't say anything about a warranty or I would of paid the 150 right there. I found out about the 7/70 powertrain for 05's on here! do it

Old 06-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Brian9
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by whistle pig
It's worth it! I paid the 150 to the local dealer and so far so good. I was a little pissed at the Chrysler Jeep dealership I bought the truck at. They didn't say anything about a warranty or I would of paid the 150 right there. I found out about the 7/70 powertrain for 05's on here! do it
Yeah I am upset that they did not tell me that when I purchased the vehicle. They told me it came with a 7 year 70k powertrain warranty and I thought it was already in effect. I dont mind paying the $150 so much as i mind not being told I would have to in order to transfer the warranty when I purchased the truck. I do not know if it was their lack of knowledge about the warranty or them being shady. Either way it was poor customer service on their part. 5 years ago I would be at the dealership right now raising hell with the manager in front of all their customers and getting the $150 from them (or trespassed from their property lol) but I am in my 30's with kids now and do not have the time nor the energy for those shennanigins anymore lol.....

Quick Reply: 70,000 mile Powertrain Warranty