3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

will this work?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 11:41 AM
rengnath
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Theres a stickied post on the 3rd gen dakota section that will explain to you how to make your own shift schedule if you choose to do the $40 upgrade.

Old 07-19-2010, 10:35 PM
WTEBOY703
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh okay...thanks guys i appreciate all of the info! All i know is my next mod is going to be a tonneau cover by lund which i'll post the link on the bottom then i'm getting a Bullbar by westin with PIAA off roading lights for it, also the leveling kit. And my brother told me he would order me the tuner for my Birthday which is about 2 weeks before i get home so yeah my truck will be looking alot different but better! I'll deffinately be sticking to his website for ideas and tilps for the truck as i gets older i know i'll need yalls help so i know i'm not getting screwed over by the dealer which has happened alot!

Tonneau Cover
http://www.autoanything.com/tonneau-...A1727A0A0.aspx

Bull Bar will be the balck one with silver grill with the lights
http://www.autoanything.com/grille-g...0A2069948.aspx

Figure i already have the black and silver theme going so i might as well get the black and silver bullbar!

Old 07-19-2010, 10:38 PM
rengnath
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really want to get a bull bar on my truck, but Im still not sure about investing the money in it. Wait for autoanything to run their 10% off .... it will work on the Westin bull bars plus you will get free shipping. Cant wait to see pics with everything on your truck.

Quick Reply: will this work?