3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Power Window question

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 07:50 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 349 Likes on 310 Posts

sorry for the thread hijack but I think this is just funny....and shows how screwed up Dodge is at the moment....my wifes 09 Journey passenger side window rolled down and would not go back up. Took it to the dealer Monday a week ago today. They called last Monday evening to say, yep the motor is bad but they dont have one in stock. Closest one is in Dallas and it wont be here until Wednesday (last week). They keep the Journey and give us a loaner. So Wednesday rolls around, no word, so we call them. Oh, the part was diverted to Detroit for some reason. Wont be here until Friday...Friday rolls around, no phone call all day so we call them, nope, the part is not here. UPS is delayed due to the weather. Have to bring the loaner back and pick up the Journey. They say to bring it back Monday afternoon (today) and they will give us another loaner while they replace the motor. Get there this afternoon and find out that they ordered a whole new passenger side inner door panel, not a window motor.....so we need another loaner...guess what, they are all out....they have to drive us to enterprise to get a rental.....what a joke....had to share...

Last edited by jkeaton; 02-14-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-14-2011, 07:56 PM
Eimer123
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yea it is probably a 5 star dealership also.. Does dodge have any dealerships that are not 5 star? I know the one by me does not deserve the star, but the one where I bought the truck about 30 mins away should have 15 stars in my book.

Old 02-14-2011, 08:00 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin

thing is it is the only dodge dealer in winston salem. they dont have to be good cause they are the only one. there used to be 3 here until the closed/consolidated them. Closest other one is like 30 miles away.

Old 02-14-2011, 09:54 PM
rengnath
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
also could be a genuine dodge design flaw....
HAVENT YOU LEARNED FROM PREVIOUS POSTS, KENT!?!? Our Dakota's have ZERO design flaws!

Old 02-14-2011, 10:34 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin

Originally Posted by rengnath
HAVENT YOU LEARNED FROM PREVIOUS POSTS, KENT!?!? Our Dakota's have ZERO design flaws!
oh ****, thats right!!! wtf was i thinking??? must be alcohol withdrawal....havn't had a beer in almost 24 hours.....

Quick Reply: Power Window question