3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

o7dakQC gettin shocks-then struts - first wanna try an fix a squeek

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2013, 09:01 AM
northgator8
All Star
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by calixdakota
whatever i did not know I was going to get flamed.
And yet, you set yourself up again!

How is the above to be read?

Whatever I did not know, I was going to get flamed!

Whatever! I did not know I was going to get flamed!

Whatever I did, not know I was going to get flamed.

Sadly, if you are that thin-skinned, you shouldn't get under the truck to change your shocks, you will bleed to death!

And yes, many are like that. We have fun and help out.

Last edited by northgator8; 03-26-2013 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Removed a flamethrower
Old 03-26-2013, 09:11 AM
donkeypunch
King Jackass
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by calixdakota
whatever i did not know I was going to get flamed.
I said directly - i know there are other posts with this question - but i wanted to ask it - hoping that others who had posted the same question - and received valuable and pertinent information to the post - that was successful in solving there problem COULD REPLY.
NO NEED FOR assault and battery.
**** man
If you thought that was assault and battery, then I would suggest a re-evaluation of your resistance to melting at the same rate as ice.

Look, we all do have quite a bit of fun on this forum. However, you still haven't answered my question or attempted to see where we are coming from. You asked a question and then got an answer you didn't want. If you are going to be upset at the other members responses, then I'm not really sure that a forum is the right tool for you.

Please understand that we all are willing to help and answer any questions that you have. Adversely, please understand that when you ask a question and then stomp the solution into the ground, we might be inclined to stop you from going any further.

Now, before this turns into a whirl-wind of f*ckery, lets get back on topic.

Can you please provide us with the information on your truck:
-what did you have replaced in the front end?
-what brand of parts did you use?
-who did the work?

Quick Reply: o7dakQC gettin shocks-then struts - first wanna try an fix a squeek