3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Will these Headers fit?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 01:08 PM
Tom A
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by italiandominator
LOL, yeah I actually didn't even know it was here the first few months I moved here, then I saw it on the Highway and was like...OHHHHHHH YYYYeahhhhh, so that's why it's called Summit Racing...being in Summit County and all...epic no duh...
I order stuff from them at least once a week. I can actually place an order with them after I get home from work (around 6PM) and have it the next day, as long as it's in stock and shipping from Sparks, NV (which is almost always). I'm so spoiled that it annoys me when I order something from some other place and have to wait 2-3 days.

Old 08-24-2013, 01:40 PM
italiandominator
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SuperDak: You're exactly right, I don't wanna have to worry about it not sitting flush, which is a common problem I am hearing from people that get "B"lowtech stuff. Which is why I'll probably wait to save up for something from Gibson or JBA

TomA: I know what you mean...while I was overseas I was surprised that we can get things ordered from Amazon etc and have em' in about a week, plus sucky internet...so now being home at first it was like "Wow! I have have it in my hands today?!?!?...Plus, Wow this internet is blazing fast!" but now I beech and moan when I have to wait a couple days or any lag time at all in a video lol

Quick Reply: Will these Headers fit?