3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Jack My Ride????

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2015, 01:21 PM
zeejohnson4412
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Jack My Ride????

Has anyone heard about jack my ride going out of business? I've been looking at their diff drop kit. When I went to their site the other day to purchase the kit, the site had been removed...

Old 10-01-2015, 11:08 AM
i.who.made.you
Professional

The site is definitely down but that doesn't necessarily mean that JMR is OOB. It's most likely a conflict between JMR and the site provider. If you hadn't noticed, JRM switched site providers a couple months ago and the new site was s***. We'll see what happens.

Old 10-17-2015, 12:04 AM
pyrofossil
Professional
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just spoke with one of the owners earlier today of jackmyride. They did close down the business, not enough business to keep it up and running. He said if someone is willing to make a purchase he can still sell a kit but turnaround time is 2-3 months. I have been saving up for the kit so I was pretty upset as well. Im glad he is willing to work with us. PM me for his info if your interested.

Old 10-19-2015, 12:17 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Kinda figured this would happen. Not much demand for a kit that is so expensive. Very small market segment.

Old 11-26-2016, 05:40 PM
Dakota midwest
Amateur

Originally Posted by pyrofossil
Just spoke with one of the owners earlier today of jackmyride. They did close down the business, not enough business to keep it up and running. He said if someone is willing to make a purchase he can still sell a kit but turnaround time is 2-3 months. I have been saving up for the kit so I was pretty upset as well. Im glad he is willing to work with us. PM me for his info if your interested.
Anyone know if i can call them and have one made still? Im fine with a few months out.

Old 11-27-2016, 02:20 PM
pyrofossil
Professional
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Dakota midwest
Anyone know if i can call them and have one made still? Im fine with a few months out.
I don't have his information anymore, I found it originally just by doing research on Google. You may be able to find his contact info by looking at the owner of the website information. I ended up getting a Harley instead of going another round on suspension ideas with my truck.

Old 02-17-2019, 05:24 PM
BISHOPJ

Do you still have that information, I am looking for a lift for my Dakota.

Old 02-18-2019, 09:03 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin

It's been 4 years since that post. JMR is out of business. You might get lucky and find a used kit on ebay for a few thousand dollars. Otherwise, you are stuck like the rest of us with coil spring spacers an lift blocks or helper springs and/or body lift. Search around this section. There are tons of threads on the subject.

Old 11-13-2019, 12:07 PM
Jacob Larsen
Default Dakota lift

Hey there just wondering if I could get the number to contact JMR, I am in need of a lift more than the level

Old 11-13-2019, 12:09 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin

Originally Posted by Jacob Larsen
Hey there just wondering if I could get the number to contact JMR, I am in need of a lift more than the level
As stated above, JMR is out of business.

Quick Reply: Jack My Ride????