3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Free Access To Chilton Manual For Any Vehicle

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2024, 06:38 PM
Capuno
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jeramy1
IT will not accept the password. Says incorrect password.
do you have the new passowrd by any chance

Old 02-15-2024, 01:40 PM
klussic
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Found it on the library website - new password is: Obion

Old 02-18-2024, 09:55 PM
ItalianMom55
Default Updated password

Originally Posted by Jeramy1
IT will not accept the password. Says incorrect password.
Hi Do you by chance have a new password for the library site? Elvis doesn't seem to work.

Thanks!

Old 02-19-2024, 12:06 AM
Slight
Default I tried it. Says incorrect password

Originally Posted by travle
I wanted to share this, and maybe help someone out down the road since I have been able to gather some good information on this forum.

I'm not sure if every library does this, but my local library gives access to Chilton Manuals Database. I noticed they just recently updated these, and they now contain more repair information. Link is below.

<a href="http://infotrac.galegroup.com/default/tel_p_obioncpl?db=CHLL">Chilton Online Manuals</a>

PASSWORD IS: elvis (all letters lowercase)

After you get in just choose your year, make, and model, and on the next page select REPAIR.

If for some reason later down the road the password changes, and you can no longer access the site just post on this thread. I should receive an email, and I can update with the new password. the current password has been the same for as long as i can remember.
the password is not good anymore. I know it's been q while but if still possible I could use a diagram

Old 03-01-2024, 08:18 AM
katykat

the password changed in the last couple of days, it was working fine and now it says incorrect password...

I wanted to share this, and maybe help someone out down the road since I have been able to gather some good information on this forum.

I'm not sure if every library does this, but my local library gives access to Chilton Manuals Database. I noticed they just recently updated these, and they now contain more repair information. Link is below.

<a href="http://infotrac.galegroup.com/default/tel_p_obioncpl?db=CHLL">Chilton Online Manuals</a>

After you get in just choose your year, make, and model, and on the next page select REPAIR.

If for some reason later down the road the password changes, and you can no longer access the site just post on this thread. I should receive an email, and I can update with the new password. the current password has been the same for as long as i can remember.

Old 03-01-2024, 09:41 PM
dakotaff
Champion
Received 82 Likes on 79 Posts

elvis has left the building.

Old 03-14-2024, 09:04 AM
grilledchicken

Hi friend. I tried this link you provided and it worked no problem before .. but now when i tried it does not work seem maybe password has been changed ? anyway you can reset it for use ? this site with manual was very helpful.

Thank you.

Old 03-14-2024, 09:05 AM
grilledchicken

Originally Posted by klussic
Found it on the library website - new password is: Obion

Thank you friend. you are lifesaver

Old 03-16-2024, 01:48 AM
Jess80
Default Password invalid

I tried using the password elvis but it does not work

Old 04-17-2024, 08:14 PM
MarchingMercenary141

Originally Posted by Phantombeaver
thank you!! Been racking my noggin to get a peek at a manual for a min and came across your post. Still works today april8,2023..have a great night!!
Hi I just saw your post and tried the password but it doesn't work?

Quick Reply: Free Access To Chilton Manual For Any Vehicle