3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

Free Access To Chilton Manual For Any Vehicle

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2024, 02:10 PM
Jo1970
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ItalianMom55
Thank you for sharing about the chilton info. Much Appreciated 👍
pass elvis no fonctionnel please nex pass ?

Old 04-23-2024, 02:14 PM
Jo1970

Originally Posted by travle
I wanted to share this, and maybe help someone out down the road since I have been able to gather some good information on this forum.

I'm not sure if every library does this, but my local library gives access to Chilton Manuals Database. I noticed they just recently updated these, and they now contain more repair information. Link is below.

<a href="http://infotrac.galegroup.com/default/tel_p_obioncpl?db=CHLL">Chilton Online Manuals</a>

PASSWORD IS: elvis (all letters lowercase)

After you get in just choose your year, make, and model, and on the next page select REPAIR.

If for some reason later down the road the password changes, and you can no longer access the site just post on this thread. I should receive an email, and I can update with the new password. the current password has been the same for as long as i can remember.
Pliesse new pass ? elvis no fonctionnel

Old 04-24-2024, 03:05 PM
Hollandized
Default password didn't work...

Originally Posted by travle
I wanted to share this, and maybe help someone out down the road since I have been able to gather some good information on this forum.

I'm not sure if every library does this, but my local library gives access to Chilton Manuals Database. I noticed they just recently updated these, and they now contain more repair information. Link is below.

<a href="http://infotrac.galegroup.com/default/tel_p_obioncpl?db=CHLL">Chilton Online Manuals</a>

PASSWORD IS: elvis (all letters lowercase)

After you get in just choose your year, make, and model, and on the next page select REPAIR.

If for some reason later down the road the password changes, and you can no longer access the site just post on this thread. I should receive an email, and I can update with the new password. the current password has been the same for as long as i can remember.
The password that you gave is no longer working. Has it changed? Thank you so much for sharing this by the way. It will help me out so much.
thanks

Old 04-25-2024, 05:53 AM
philipat
Veteran
Received 48 Likes on 46 Posts

It seems to be available through most libraries, both public and school. You just need to have an active library card.

- Start here: https://www.gale.com/c/chilton-library
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Access Through Your Library >>"
- Follow the links to find your library and enter your library card number.
- Once into the Chilton Online page, you can look at whatever vehicle you want.

Quick Reply: Free Access To Chilton Manual For Any Vehicle