3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

pics of my true duals

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 12:13 AM
FONTANA MOTORSPORTS
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pics of my true duals

these are some pics of my true duals that i talked about in an earlier post, 1 thing you all should know is that 2nd gen tailpipes fit perfectly fine,not one clearance issue,the whole front of the system to the back of the mufflers i custom made with stainless( including the flowmasters), the tailpipes ( which have ball flanges) are production mandrel bent 2nd gen tailpipes from maremont (2.5) if you look at the rear side shot these pipes tuck up perfect. as for rear hangers for the tail pipes, no holes had to be drilled, since they already have an extra hole on the hitch bracket up near the frame which is located perfectly. as for fuel economy, i put 250 miles on it since the system, and my mileage has gone from 14mpg around town to just alittle over 15, thats with out reseting the computer, i have reset it and am now going to check it for the next 500 miles to see what the difference is, as for sound, an x in a dual system cancels out all that raspyness, i will get some video footage this week and post a link to it....

Old 12-21-2005, 09:29 AM
sdsdsd
Captain
Default RE: pics of my true duals

Nice clean job, what was the final cost for the system?

Old 12-21-2005, 11:12 AM
FONTANA MOTORSPORTS
Professional
Default RE: pics of my true duals

mufflers were around 200.00, X pipe costs 45.00, and 200.00 in stainless pipe/ and the tails.....so it cost me 445.00....

Quick Reply: pics of my true duals