3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

3rd Party Bed Liners for the 05+ Dakota??

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 05:25 PM
MonkeyWrench4000
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 3rd Party Bed Liners for the 05+ Dakota??

Hey everyone. I am brand new to the forum, and I have just recently purchased a 06 dakota. I have the 6.5ft. bed because I have the extended cab, or the culb cab I think dodge calls it.

I want to get a plastic drop in liner, under or over the rails makes no difference to me. I dont want to buy direct from dodge OEM if I do not have to, because I am sure there is a premium in price of the liner, but I also cant find any third party companies that make liners for this truck.

Does anyone know of any companies that do? Could you send me a link, or perhaps the retailer who sells these?

I really love this pick-up but just cant get to work until I get that liner. I dont want to go the spray-in rt.

Thanks Guys.

Old 03-27-2006, 03:50 AM
LB
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 3rd Party Bed Liners for the 05+ Dakota??

Check the previous posts labeled bedliners, you will find some good info. Snoboarddan said he got his factory liner pretty cheap, maybe ping him for his source. I got the factory anti-skid under-rail liner and factory railcaps and love it (the factory liner is made by Penda).

Good Luck,

LB

Old 03-28-2006, 08:54 PM
MonkeyWrench4000
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: 3rd Party Bed Liners for the 05+ Dakota??

I actually got a penda, lol. It was only a hair cheaper then the stock dodge one, which is also a penda. Reason why i got the Penda name liner, is that the truck shop i bought it at had it in stock, and dodge didnt. It is also the skid-resistor. I'm happy with it.

Quick Reply: 3rd Party Bed Liners for the 05+ Dakota??