3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

K&N Craziness Is Terminated

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 03:53 AM
Chad05
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default K&N Craziness Is Terminated

So I started thinkin and i decided to go to K&N's website and looked up accessories for our dakota's, which also gave part number's, and if i remember correctly the book at Adavance Auto Parts gave a part number for the k&n air filter which was 33-2084<----- thats the one they gave me and guess what this is the air filter for 02 rams down to 94 rams, last time i checked i dont own any of those rams. SO FOR ALL MY FELLOW DAKOTIANS THE PART NUMBER FOR THE RIGHT K&N AIR FILTER IS 33-2175, what a bunch of jack offs and they better exchange it for the right filter or there is going to be hell to pay!!!.So what yall think i didnt hurt anyhing having the wrong filter in right cause even though it was the wrong filter, it still fitted and sealed good, and oh yeah no wonder why i didnt have a gasket cause it was the wrong freakin filter lol having said all that this K&N special message will self destruct in 5 seconds lol.

Chad,

Old 05-09-2006, 10:34 AM
Dak_in_Black
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: K&N Craziness Is Terminated

ORIGINAL: Chad05

So I started thinkin and i decided to go to K&N's website and looked up accessories for our dakota's, which also gave part number's, and if i remember correctly the book at Adavance Auto Parts gave a part number for the k&n air filter which was 33-2084<----- thats the one they gave me and guess what this is the air filter for 02 rams down to 94 rams, last time i checked i dont own any of those rams. SO FOR ALL MY FELLOW DAKOTIANS THE PART NUMBER FOR THE RIGHT K&N AIR FILTER IS 33-2175, what a bunch of jack offs and they better exchange it for the right filter or there is going to be hell to pay!!!.So what yall think i didnt hurt anyhing having the wrong filter in right cause even though it was the wrong filter, it still fitted and sealed good, and oh yeah no wonder why i didnt have a gasket cause it was the wrong freakin filter lol having said all that this K&N special message will self destruct in 5 seconds lol.

Chad,

And that, my friend, is why I always try to go to the manufacturer to get the part number prior to going to an autoparts store. I have had several problems over the years with them giving me the wrong part, from windshield wipers to spark plugs. I have faith that there is nothing they cannot get wrong!!

On another note, I ordered a K&N 65-1546 Aircharger and it should be in TODAY!!!

Old 05-10-2006, 02:13 PM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: K&N Craziness Is Terminated

thats what ebay is for right part number you can see what you are buying it just takes a week to get it and very inexpensive i bought the full k/n fipk for only 225.00 others are selling then for 245.00 to 300.00

Quick Reply: K&N Craziness Is Terminated