3rd Gen Dakota 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 3rd Gen Dakota.

soundsystem

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 01:41 AM
superdak05
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default RE: soundsystem

now ladies quick bashing each other. there is a solution to the problem but you will not be able to use your seats at all. what i did was left the rear seats the way they are and just mounted the subs and boxed 6 x 9 s on them as for removing the seats and trying to figure out how to mount things i took the easy way out. also i have the club cab . by resting the sub boxes and speakers and mounting the amps under pass seat and between rear seats , my system is fantastic. i wont win any stereo contest with it but i took the easy way out like i said before. that way if i need to use my rear seats for anything i can simply unplug, remove, use what i need the seats for than reinstall everything. also i dont know how the quad cab rears are designed . what i did see at a show was a box that laid flat and the speakers were facing upwards towards the roof instaed of facing the rear of the frt seats.

Old 10-20-2006, 05:22 AM
trucky
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats easier to pull of in a club cab..but be careful of robbery with them showing.

oh and i wasnt done bashing ladies..... i forgot to mention- who would want a single 8" sub? and who in the WORLD would want a 6.5" sub?! id rather customize than compromise
ok im done

Old 10-20-2006, 06:12 AM
Frenchy
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gotta tint windows dark enough so people can't see..

And by dark I mean, 1.5% in rear three, and 20% front two...

*looks around*

;-)

Old 10-20-2006, 07:56 AM
trucky
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

so THATS whats different about ur truck...i never noticed ur windows

Old 10-20-2006, 06:27 PM
RMUDBUGS
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If your worried about a robbery then move out of the HOOD! LOL I folded up my left rear seat and put a single 10" in a box and then mounted my amp under the right rear seat. If I have more that 2 passangers that I unplug the sub and put it in the bed. Good luck!

Quick Reply: soundsystem