3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Problems with 2011 Durango (Crew Lux and Citadel)

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 01:32 PM
c_l_phillips72
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cbrrider012
My mediacenter is doing the same thing. Do you or anyone else know where this IOD fuse is so I can tighten it?
Sorry, I'm not sure where it's located as the dealer tightened it for me. Hope you got it fixed.

On a side note, I've had more problems with my Durango, but this time it's not Dodge's fault.

Some fat a$$ wookie b^&$h put a big fat door ding in my passenger side door. Actually, there were THREE door dings, one for each week that I had owned the vehicle. $800 out of my own pocket to remove the dings and repaint the door.

Every time I park now, I take up 3 parking spots. I don't care if I park right up front and people are giving me dirty looks as I exit/enter my truck. I effing HATE those people.

Old 05-03-2011, 02:57 AM
maherm
Lightbulb

I have had a 2004 300C and a 300C SRT8 2006 and in both cases there were recalls on notes to owners to check both fuse boxes and tighten all fuses and relays...and they all needed tightning :-/, so I would recommend that all new buyers to do the same.

Old 12-01-2014, 09:37 PM
real_texan
Amateur

Originally Posted by c_l_phillips72
Well, it looks like my problems have been resolved! I guess tightening the IOD fuse did the trick!

Now just waiting for the part to come in that will fix the cup holder light.
Did you ever get the cup holder lights to work

Old 12-02-2014, 05:00 PM
coldsteel
Captain

IOD fuse is the Ignition-Off Draw fuse and it is the large one in the fuse box under the hood with a white protective sleeve around it.

Quick Reply: Problems with 2011 Durango (Crew Lux and Citadel)