3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

MyGiG Lockpick help!

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2011, 01:28 PM
cbrrider012
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MyGiG Lockpick help!

Hey guys I am picking up myDurango soon with the mediacenter 430 headunit in it and want to use the dvd while in motion feature by installing a MyGig or Lockpick. I know it is illegal so please spare me that argument. I was wondering if anyone has done this? How easy it is? Any issues? Also i have a rear view camera so what happens when I am playing a DVD and then reverse? Does it cut the movie off and go to the rear view camera (What i would like to happen) or does it just stay with the movie?

Thanks for your help!

Last edited by shrpshtr325; 05-08-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: no links to competing forums
Old 04-30-2011, 12:33 AM
IndyDurango
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cbrrider012
what happens when I am playing a DVD and then reverse?
I think it blows up and the motor falls out from underneath the vehicle

...or maybe not.

Don't know really. When you find out, let us know. Why the hot link back to that forumz site hidden in your text?

IndyDurango

Old 04-30-2011, 12:37 PM
wijimmy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mygiglock pic

When you back up the movie pauses. I have in now form 2-3 weeks and no issues,,,,,,

Im no GOOD WITH PHOTOS !!!! and it is that easy there are
two 7mm bolts in the bottom part of the beznel the lowest part under the radio the little shelf area ..... pick up the rubber mat in there and you will see two bolts in the back...,,,take them out and PULL easy on the face plate..( try and put your fingers inside and push from the back... or ..pull easy from both sides at once....the face plate is held in by 6 or 7 push/pull tabs...try and pull it off evenly so nothing cracks......there are 3 wires connected to the bottom of the face plate unplug them( YOU CAN"T MIX THEM UP)..... then unscrew the 4 bolts( 7mm) to the radio/nav. unit and pull it out... Then unplug the GRAY plug to the radio and plug in the lock pick. ( the 2011 Citadel is a High speed information computer i have the 720 media unit) so set the 1 dial up and plug it in. ( the lock pick V.3 comes with directions also)
{ it is very easy..... A MONKEY WITH A EYE PATCH CAN DO IT }

Old 04-30-2011, 01:30 PM
IndyDurango
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by wijimmy
{ it is very easy..... A MONKEY WITH A EYE PATCH CAN DO IT }

Then there is hope for Magic after all!

Quick Reply: MyGiG Lockpick help!