3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

New Topics

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Shotbolt
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Topics

Well, I am driving a White Gold Citadel given to me by the dealer due to my Black Citadel taking too damn long.

It's a V6 and I have to say it's a nice ride. Adequate power, quiet engine, smooth transmission, quiet cabin. Very nice. Love the Black Leather and white stitching, it feels like a high end vehicle all the way around.

Here are some things I'm wondering from other owners:

#1) Has anyone successfully been able to download their Ipod/ITunes library onto the HD?

#2) Is LockPick worth it? I'm leaning heavily toward getting one, the newest, with the Ipod function.

#3) Has anyone had the Dealer installed interior light upgrade done? Might do that as well, think it would look great at night in addition to the lighting that is standard in Citadel.

Willing to hear all thoughts from current owners, good and bad. Bring it.

Old 05-13-2011, 12:42 AM
IndyDurango
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Have a photo of the stitching?

Please tell me more about the "Dealer installed interior lighting upgrade"

TIA!

IndyDurango

Old 05-17-2011, 08:36 AM
cbrrider012
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What is the dealer installed light option? Have not heard of that? I too am looking at a lockpick but not sure if I am getting one. Maybe we could get a group buy going on in here and get a discount? And no I was and am still unable to even play my ipod through the usb in the mediacenter let alone download its music onto the unit...

Quick Reply: New Topics