New Weathertech Floor liners installed with **PICS**

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 12:53 PM
TonyCrew
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stymiedny
Here is what I have and seems to cover same area
close, but not the same. the "step in" is not covered on both front mats and the rear is missing "hump" protection. in my vehicles, those are places i hate to vacuum hence the reason i like the weathertechs.

Old 09-01-2011, 11:23 PM
IndyDurango
Champion
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

IMHO, looks like the Weathertechs are the best for the fronts but the Husky's look better for the second row seats.

IndyD

Old 09-02-2011, 01:40 PM
simpsonsr0ck
Amateur

Im thinking about getting the mopar third row setup too but just thinking it over.

Old 09-14-2011, 11:09 PM
jchaps79

Awesome, ordering these tonight - glad to see they are good!

Old 12-12-2011, 11:13 AM
happyfirst
Professional

Looks to me like stymiedny's ebay link is the best deal as it includes the cargo liner too. But I have to agree, at least for the front, I think the weathertech's look better.

Where lately are the best deals for weathertechs? For weathertech owners, what did you then get for the cargo area? I want to factor in the cost of a cargo liner on top of weathertechs before I decide.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:11 PM
deedubb
Rookie

After having owned both weather tech and husky in the past, I too am a weather tech fan boy. I will get a set for my Durango also.

Old 07-17-2012, 12:58 AM
Frohoss
Rookie

Has anyone purchased the weathertech liners in the 2nd row with captain chairs and the mini console? On weathertech site it asks "Is your vehicle equipped with the 2nd Row center console?" if you select yes, your only option is front row liners. Not sure if the "2nd row center console" is referring to the mini console as well? Anyone have my set up with the weathertech liners installed in the 2nd row? Thanks

Old 07-17-2012, 02:26 AM
JimB1234

The WeatheTech's rock. How lucky am I that I work in the same town that WeatherTech is based in. I get to walk right in to the factory store. I asked about the 3rd row and cargo area. They basically said waiting for a few more D's to sell. Making the molds and all that goes into it is pretty pricey and plus they have to fit it into their production line. So in time, hopefully before winter, they'll be out.

Old 07-17-2012, 07:54 AM
Gibson74
Amateur

Originally Posted by Frohoss
Has anyone purchased the weathertech liners in the 2nd row with captain chairs and the mini console? On weathertech site it asks "Is your vehicle equipped with the 2nd Row center console?" if you select yes, your only option is front row liners. Not sure if the "2nd row center console" is referring to the mini console as well? Anyone have my set up with the weathertech liners installed in the 2nd row? Thanks
Yes I have a 2012 citadel with 2nd row captains chairs. I bought the full set of weathertechs. When I bought a few months ago, weather tech knew nothing of the rear captains chairs, so of they didn't provide an option or warn about it on their site. When I received the mats, the fronts fit beautifully but the second row mat had trouble laying down over the hump in the middle. I called weather tech and told them I would be sending it back and that they needed to design a mat to be compatible for the captains chairs. In the end I decided to keep the 2nd row mat they have and cut myself to fit. It really just needed about 1/2" trimmed from the rear hump edge to get past the captain chair frames so it would lay down correctly on the hump.

It really is an easy trim to make the rear mats work with the captains chairs. Just take your time. I maybe cut off a curved strip 1/2" by 4" on either side of hump. It was better than waiting for weather tech to do the same or not have any 2nd row mat at all.

PS - I have the floor console (cup holders on the floor) in-between my captains.

HTH

Last edited by Gibson74; 07-17-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:52 AM
diggy33
Professional

Love the WT floormats, and also have the window visors. Looks real good on all black with tinted windows

Quick Reply: New Weathertech Floor liners installed with **PICS**