3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

New guy that needs help

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2011, 10:27 PM
Littleb
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy that needs help

Hello All! My name is Brian and I am the proud owner of a 2011DurangoCitadel AWD. I am having a problem and hoping that someone can help me out with. For the last month and a half I have had condensation on the INSIDE of all of my vehicles windows and they have been fogged up. It doesn't happen every day and when it does happen it isn't any specific time of the day. I have had it in the morning, afternoon and evening. I have taken my vehicle back to the dealership 3 times, (they actually have it now for the third time). 1st time they said they couldn't find a problem and gave it back to me. Two days after I had it back it happend again. I took it back and they said they found the problem and it was my sunroof, they replaced the sunroof glass as well as the weatherstriping around the sunroof. They gave it back to me. About a week later I had the condensation as well as the fogging inside of the vehicle again. I just received a call today and they said it is the windshield. They are going to replace it. Also after I received my vehicle back after the second time, I noticed that while I was washing it and when my soapy cloth went along the sunroof that I started seeing bubbles coming from the weatherstriping of the sunroof. When I told the dealer about that he told me that is normal! Can someone please help! I am losing my mind along with my patience with the dealership!