3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Floor Mats: Husky, WeatherTech, Other?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2012, 08:22 PM
03psd
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Floor Mats: Husky, WeatherTech, Other?

looking for a good set of floormats for my 2011 Citadel. In the past I have used Husky in my other vehicles but Weathertech seems to get good reviews. I want something to collect water, sand, and other crap I tend to track into the vehicle. I also want a matching mat for the area behind the second row of seat to the tail gate with the third row folded flat.

suggestions?

Old 01-31-2012, 08:33 PM
happyfirst
Professional

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...with-pics.html

I got the weathertech for the front and 2nd row. The fronts are a perfect fit. The 2nd row also fits nicely, it's 1 solid piece that even covers the hump ALTHOUGH the front edge doesn't seem like an exact fit for going underneath the front seats. It fits, if anything, the cutout for the seat mounts is a bit bigger than it needs to be for the two inner mounts. I purchased a mopar one I think for between the 2nd and 3rd rows since we use the 3rd rows a lot.

I debated one for the tailgate but since we use the 3rd row a lot, it was tough. I didn't find any that easily fold. So it would have just been a small short one for the very back. In the end, I just have some spare towels back there for now.

Old 01-31-2012, 09:08 PM
03psd

Originally Posted by happyfirst
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...with-pics.html

I got the weathertech for the front and 2nd row. The fronts are a perfect fit. The 2nd row also fits nicely, it's 1 solid piece that even covers the hump ALTHOUGH the front edge doesn't seem like an exact fit for going underneath the front seats. It fits, if anything, the cutout for the seat mounts is a bit bigger than it needs to be for the two inner mounts. I purchased a mopar one I think for between the 2nd and 3rd rows since we use the 3rd rows a lot.

I debated one for the tailgate but since we use the 3rd row a lot, it was tough. I didn't find any that easily fold. So it would have just been a small short one for the very back. In the end, I just have some spare towels back there for now.
yep, weather tech looks great but they dont make a cargo liner. Whats up with that??

WT up front and Husky in the back

Old 01-31-2012, 10:00 PM
NY-Durango
Rookie
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Purchased the Dealer all weather mat set that covers first and second row for $100. Have no complaints..

Old 02-02-2012, 07:25 PM
jvs0302
Amateur

I have the weathertech for the front and second rows. They fit and look awesome.

I keep the third row folded flat for extra cargo space, so I need a cargo liner that goes from the second row back over the folded third row seats. Weathertech doesnt make a cargo liner yet, but I called just called them yesterday and they told me its 6-10 weeks away. Husky makes one that goes over the folded third row seats. And the Dodge one only goes behind the third row seats. I just have an old blanket back there for now and will wait a few months to see if Weathertech actually comes out with theirs.

Old 02-04-2012, 11:45 AM
cek260

I have weathertechs front and 2nd row, dodge cargo mat, as well as a husky cargo liner. By far, the weathertechs are the better of the bunch.

Old 02-05-2012, 06:44 AM
rdkind62
Professional

Originally Posted by jvs0302
I have the weathertech for the front and second rows. They fit and look awesome.

I keep the third row folded flat for extra cargo space, so I need a cargo liner that goes from the second row back over the folded third row seats. Weathertech doesnt make a cargo liner yet, but I called just called them yesterday and they told me its 6-10 weeks away. Husky makes one that goes over the folded third row seats. And the Dodge one only goes behind the third row seats. I just have an old blanket back there for now and will wait a few months to see if Weathertech actually comes out with theirs.
Keep us updated because I am looking for the same thing.

Old 02-11-2012, 04:51 PM
cueball

Ive been thinking about these ones from Quadratec. Although they are mostly known in the Jeep community, since the Weathertech mats have the same model number for the Durango and Grand Cherokee, these should fit the Durango.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/14254_7090_07.htm

not bad for a $109.98 combo price, plus they are 20 minutes from my house so no shipping (if they are stocked in the warehouse).

in addition, they have a rear mat for the WK2, but i am not sure if that will be an exact fit. but if they have them in stock, i will see if i can try one on for size.

Old 02-15-2012, 10:38 AM
yamsta

I actually got the Lloyd RubberTite Floor Mats for my 2012 Durango for all three rows:

http://www.autoanything.com/floor-ma...cleModelID=354

My review is actually listed first (the review posted on Jan 31, 2012 9:11 AM).

They aren't anything like Weathertechs or Quadratec but they do the job and are a fraction of the price. Not to mention they include mats for all three rows plus the cargo area for both configuration of 3rd row seat (either up or down). My car is black on black so I chose the black ones and they look fine.

--yamsta

Old 02-15-2012, 03:56 PM
Hemi D
Amateur

I hope the weather tech are as good as you say cause I ordered and waiting for delivery anyday.

Quick Reply: Floor Mats: Husky, WeatherTech, Other?