Custom OEM Mopar Steering Wheel Discount

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 09:11 PM
MrSnowflake
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Custom OEM Mopar Steering Wheel Discount

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to bring to everyone's attention about a discount on the 2011/2012 Charger/Challenger SRT8 custom Mopar Steering Wheel that is being offered at a discount to forum members.

Here is a pic of their test fit on a 3rd Gen "D". I've been informed that it is an exact fit with no mods required.

This also comes in Silver and Blue.

If you want to learn more about this, please read this thread:
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...atibility.html

Take care and mad props to CMil527 for finding this amazing cosmetic addition that prompted our research into the matter...

Old 05-10-2012, 09:35 PM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanx for the props bro just sharing my findings as we all do.Did u talk to them and secure any kind of discount?

Old 05-10-2012, 10:07 PM
real_texan
Amateur

Do all the features work on the steering wheel. Cruise, audio, heated steering wheel.

Old 05-10-2012, 10:21 PM
CMil527
Champion

Cruise and Audio are straight forward as all controls swap over i'd be curious as to the heated feature for citadel guys but I doubt its retained. I would email the ebay seller with those questions!

Old 05-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Scottina11heat
All Star

I wonder if they will refund part of my purchase? I bought on ebay

Old 05-10-2012, 10:51 PM
MrSnowflake
Professional

Originally Posted by CMil527
Thanx for the props bro just sharing my findings as we all do.Did u talk to them and secure any kind of discount?
The discount info is in the other thread (linked above) but I have a tendency for repetition so I will post here too.

Josh at Steve White Motors in NC said they will offer forum members a discount of "cost + 10%" and all requests for invoices/orders should be sent to (stevewhiteparts@gmail.com). Here are the part numbers for the colors:

Part #82212768: Red stitching and grips
Part #82212769: Blue stitching and grips
Part #82212770: Silver stitching and grips

Craig, I am sure they will hook you up to, even though you've already ordered...or at least they BETTER!

Old 05-10-2012, 10:52 PM
CMil527
Champion

Originally Posted by Scottina11heat
I wonder if they will refund part of my purchase? I bought on ebay
Me too I guess we should both contact Josh tomorrow!

Old 05-10-2012, 10:54 PM
CMil527
Champion

Originally Posted by MrSnowflake
The discount info is in the other thread (linked above) but I have a tendency for repetition so I will post here too.

Josh at Steve White Motors in NC said they will offer forum members a discount of "cost + 10%" and all requests for invoices/orders should be sent to (stevewhiteparts@gmail.com). Here are the part numbers for the colors:

Part #82212768: Red stitching and grips
Part #82212769: Blue stitching and grips
Part #82212770: Silver stitching and grips

Craig, I am sure they will hook you up to, even though you've already ordered...or at least they BETTER!
Thanx bro I noticed your update in the other thread before this one, i'll message josh on ebay in regards to a discount!

Old 05-10-2012, 10:55 PM
MrSnowflake
Professional

Originally Posted by CMil527
Cruise and Audio are straight forward as all controls swap over i'd be curious as to the heated feature for citadel guys but I doubt its retained. I would email the ebay seller with those questions!
I would imagine that since the steering wheel spoke controller assemblies are separate parts, all functionality should be transferable. It seems to me that this part is the actual steering wheel only and the rest of the components, wiring, spokes, etc. are just transferred over.

I would definitely call and ask. The folks at Steve White already went through the task of testing out this fit on our behalf so I would imagine they could readily tell us if everything moves over...I am concerned too as I would hate to lose my UConnect and touch button controlling that is not shown in the above picture.

Old 05-10-2012, 11:01 PM
CMil527
Champion

Originally Posted by MrSnowflake
I would imagine that since the steering wheel spoke controller assemblies are separate parts, all functionality should be transferable. It seems to me that this part is the actual steering wheel only and the rest of the components, wiring, spokes, etc. are just transferred over.

I would definitely call and ask. The folks at Steve White already went through the task of testing out this fit on our behalf so I would imagine they could readily tell us if everything moves over...I am concerned too as I would hate to lose my UConnect and touch button controlling that is not shown in the above picture.
I swapped wheels on two previous bmw's and all steering wheels controlled options simply transferred over. However heated wheels typically DID NOT carry over as the elements were only in the thinner stadard wheels!

Quick Reply: Custom OEM Mopar Steering Wheel Discount