3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

CanvasBack.com and Husky Liners

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2012 | 03:40 PM
SadaraS
|
Professional

Originally Posted by scalpel
looks like you got that thing protected very well...do you happen to have the part number for the 3rd row husky mats?

Thanks

Old 08-09-2012 | 05:53 PM
440sixpack
Amateur

Thanks for the pics. Good to see what it looks like. I wish there was something to cover the sizes in the rear tho, my dogs seem to lay on those on purpose and then they look like yellow labs too.

Old 10-28-2012 | 01:41 AM
12hemiawdcitidale
Professional

Did you ever post the cut out of the third row?

Also, how much did you pay and from where?

Old 06-01-2015 | 07:22 PM
Heat00
Amateur

Wow, this looks great... I know this is an old post however I was racking my brain trying to figure out which cargo liner to get however there is no solution i.e. weathertech.... you either have to get the small one and not cover the back of the 3rd row when down or get the big one which doesn't seem to allow one seat to be put down/up and/or if you need to use the 3rd row then it has to be rolled up and takes up what little room is left back there lol... just couldn't get over that issue... however this option that SadaraS found seems to be perfect. If you're still around thank you for this and I'd love to hear how it held up and any complaints etc? It seems a no brainer as it covers all the carpet AND most importantly to me allows one or both last row seats to be up or down without having to more or remove the other type liners.. and it covers the back of the 2nd row which is great too!

Originally Posted by SadaraS
Here's photos of the CanvasBack!

Sorry for the excessive number of photos. However, it covers a lot of space and I wanted to share as much as I could about this.

If you ever decide to order one, they are made to order and it will be a couple of weeks before it arrives.

Oh and it came with two dog bones, which I happily gave to my two dogs...

I'm very pleased with it, it'll protect the carpet decently. Now it's time for me to get a pet divider for the back so I can keep my dogs from visiting me in the front seat and getting hair all over my beautiful Durango.

This is the Canvas on the back of the 2nd Row seats:

Back of the 3rd row Seats, while they are up:

Zipper for between the third row seats:

Old 06-01-2015 | 08:26 PM
coldsteel
Captain

Originally Posted by SadaraS
I just looked at those photos again.... sheeeeeesh....... you can tell which of the front row seats I have to clean regularly. My son sits on the right side (2nd row of course) and he's good for putting his dirty shoes all over the back of the seat in front of him!!! Big swirls of Armor All showing there.... :eyeroll:
Get a couple of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Kick-Mat-Car-Seat-Protectors/dp/B00S0RMCO2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1433204684&sr=8-4&keywords=car+back+scuff+mat http://www.amazon.com/Kick-Mat-Car-Seat-Protectors/dp/B00S0RMCO2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1433204684&sr=8-4&keywords=car+back+scuff+mat

Old 06-08-2015 | 02:20 PM
SadaraS
|
Professional

Originally Posted by Heat00
Wow, this looks great... I know this is an old post however I was racking my brain trying to figure out which cargo liner to get however there is no solution i.e. weathertech.... you either have to get the small one and not cover the back of the 3rd row when down or get the big one which doesn't seem to allow one seat to be put down/up and/or if you need to use the 3rd row then it has to be rolled up and takes up what little room is left back there lol... just couldn't get over that issue... however this option that SadaraS found seems to be perfect. If you're still around thank you for this and I'd love to hear how it held up and any complaints etc? It seems a no brainer as it covers all the carpet AND most importantly to me allows one or both last row seats to be up or down without having to more or remove the other type liners.. and it covers the back of the 2nd row which is great too!
Hey there. Glad you like the option. It did take awhile for the Canvas Back to come in when I ordered it. But, it has held up as well as can be expected with two large dogs that ride in the back regularly. The zipper that goes between the two back seats of the 3rd row is pretty much trashed. But, because it's all velcro'd down, I could care less. I never zipped it up anyway. I have a couple of small tears around the handle that lifts up the hide-away section of the very back. But, that's the only real damage it has. Again, I have two big dogs, what can I expect after all this wear and tear. I will admit, I haven't bothered to ever take it out and wash it. Because of the tiny tears it has, I'm actually afraid to remove it, for fear of making those worse. But, it's not really dirty either. I vacuum it and it looks pretty good still.

Quick Reply: CanvasBack.com and Husky Liners