Look at that clown in the photo.

Ronald McDonald is in it too! Cool!

j/k

IndyD

Old 09-12-2012, 11:09 PM
PokerMunkee
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn, those R/T's look sweet. Can't get enough of those pics.

Old 09-12-2012, 11:34 PM
bluebastion
Professional

So a few questions on features:

1) Is the screen for the rear DVD system supposed to look... well, not so high-resoultion? It's pretty bad... especially compared to the front screen.

2) Do wireless headphones shut off automatically if you turn the car or the source off after a certain amount of time?

3) Can more than one station be tuned-in on a specific audio mode? i.e. Channel 1 headphones tuned into Sirius Lithium, Channel 2 tuned into Sirius Fox News, Head Unit tuned into Sirius Hits 1.

4) What are the red lights for on the rear DVD system? They don't seem to do anything except stay dimly lit.

5) Are the rear A/C controls supposed to light up when the headlights/parking lights are on? Mine don't seem to light up (would think this would be a somewhat important feature).

Old 09-13-2012, 12:10 AM
Total Loss
Rookie

Originally Posted by bluebastion
4) What are the red lights for on the rear DVD system? They don't seem to do anything except stay dimly lit.
Those dimly lit red lights are the IR emitters sending information to the headsets. In my three kid's opinions, they really like the IR setup in the D because they don't intermittently cut out like the ones in our 2007 Honda Pilot used to. The kids also seem to like the headsets a whole lot more than what the Pilot came with. They say that they're more comfortable. I'm always driving, so I couldn't give you my perspective on these things if I wanted to.

Old 09-13-2012, 10:03 AM
12HemiR/T
Professional

The Deep Blue looks sweet!

Old 09-13-2012, 10:27 AM
DJ Hellfire
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 12HemiR/T
The Deep Blue looks sweet!
Yeah it really does!

Old 09-13-2012, 11:02 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by bluebastion
So a few questions on features:

1) Is the screen for the rear DVD system supposed to look... well, not so high-resoultion? It's pretty bad... especially compared to the front screen.

2) Do wireless headphones shut off automatically if you turn the car or the source off after a certain amount of time?

3) Can more than one station be tuned-in on a specific audio mode? i.e. Channel 1 headphones tuned into Sirius Lithium, Channel 2 tuned into Sirius Fox News, Head Unit tuned into Sirius Hits 1.

5) Are the rear A/C controls supposed to light up when the headlights/parking lights are on? Mine don't seem to light up (would think this would be a somewhat important feature).

Go to the link below and select 2013 Durango and download the Users Guide. All instructions for the VES and other electronics are in there. Make sure you select users guide and not owners manual.

http://www.dodge.com/en/owners/manuals/

Old 09-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Scalpel

Found a leinenkugel summer shandy bottle cap in the backseat of my R/T when it was delivered to me after a 4 hr roadtrip from dubuque iowa .....I can only imagine what that was like for them... ...needless to say as a result ive been getting alot of free detailing as of late.

Quick Reply: New 2013 Durango: Taking Delivery Soon