3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Intro & Pics

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 01:10 PM
mmillerao
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's really slick. My one complaint on my '12 Citadel is how low it sits. Darn near ripped the front end off when I caught it on a rather oversized parking curb.

Old 11-27-2012, 05:29 PM
Dodgemack
Rookie

Originally Posted by xsheenx
Yup, that's the one.
Hey xsheenx:

I know I've already asked a few questions but I did some more research on RRO and found more info/reviews, most of which are negative. Wondering if you've had any bad experiences with RRO or the 2.5-inch lift itself. With the bad reviews, I'm now hesitant to purchase Eben though I want to lift my D so badly. However, if I do it I basically have to go with RRO as it's the only lift on the market at the moment. Hmmmm

Old 11-28-2012, 10:08 AM
RGR_Kane
Default 2012 Durango RT

Greetings All;
Bought my wife a 2012 Durango R/T back in Feb for her birthday. Looking to get her a nice set of floor mats for Christmas. Has to be an online order; I'm in Afghanistan and won't be home till the end of Jan.

Any ideas on the floormats? I have a set of Huskey's in my 03 Ram & love them.
Thanks,
-Don

Attached Thumbnails Intro & Pics-nats-2012durangor-t-600x450-.jpg  
Old 11-28-2012, 10:52 AM
coldsteel
Captain

Originally Posted by RGR_Kane
Greetings All;
Bought my wife a 2012 Durango R/T back in Feb for her birthday. Looking to get her a nice set of floor mats for Christmas. Has to be an online order; I'm in Afghanistan and won't be home till the end of Jan.

Any ideas on the floormats? I have a set of Huskey's in my 03 Ram & love them.
Thanks,
-Don
Go with the WeatherTech custom fit ones. They seem to be a bit more rugged and once you lock them down to the floor catch, they don't move

Old 11-28-2012, 10:10 PM
xsheenx

Originally Posted by Dodgemack
Hey xsheenx:

I know I've already asked a few questions but I did some more research on RRO and found more info/reviews, most of which are negative. Wondering if you've had any bad experiences with RRO or the 2.5-inch lift itself. With the bad reviews, I'm now hesitant to purchase Eben though I want to lift my D so badly. However, if I do it I basically have to go with RRO as it's the only lift on the market at the moment. Hmmmm
I am happy with the lift. The ride quality is a bit stiffer but I don't mind that at all. I sits nice too. If you want to lift your D I recommend the RRO.

Old 11-28-2012, 10:15 PM
xsheenx

Originally Posted by coldsteel
Go with the WeatherTech custom fit ones. They seem to be a bit more rugged and once you lock them down to the floor catch, they don't move
+1. I have WeatherTech all around and the fitment is great.

Old 11-29-2012, 07:26 AM
Krauty

Originally Posted by coldsteel
I ordered the weathertechs fronts off Amazon for under 100. I recommend them...

Old 12-06-2012, 12:50 AM
Rated R
Amateur

I had an '08 RS4, Daytona Gray with the ti pkg and a GMG exhaust. It was a great car but not much torque. Small inside too. So was my wife's Q7. For the behemoth it is you'd think there'd be more room inside. Sold both my Audis before getting the carbon deposits removed from those stupid FSI engines and have Mopars now. German cars are getting obscene in price these days. Audi fit and finish is second to none however.

Last edited by Rated R; 12-06-2012 at 12:53 AM.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:18 AM
cjlucas78
Rookie

I really like the new ride height, I may have to look into doing that to mine as well. How much work is involved in the install? I have done a couple lifts/drops on trucks. I know SUVs are tougher if you need to remove the coils, is this the case with this lift?

Old 09-08-2014, 10:29 AM
Thekoning
Professional
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I purchased this lift and am wondering out tire sizes. You managed to fit a 32". Based on the space left in the wheel wells do you think a 33" would fit. An idea of what your clearance is would help alot

Quick Reply: Intro & Pics