3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Software update 2.126

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 10:25 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Rated R
I updated my Ram (bought it last Feb) with the update. Bought my wife's Durango in October '11. The 730n has deleted the 'take me home' function numerous times and a few times it has shutdown and rebooted. I should have mentioned it last week when I took it into the dealer for an oil change now that I know they can do something about it.

R,

Once you get it updated on the Durango post back and let us know if it fixed the issue.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Rated R
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DodgeCares
R,

Once you get it updated on the Durango post back and let us know if it fixed the issue.
Navteq/Dodge didn't send me the update for the Durango, only my truck.

Old 12-05-2012, 10:49 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by Rated R
Navteq/Dodge didn't send me the update for the Durango, only my truck.

The dealer should be able to update it for you the next time you are there.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:57 PM
Moe19
Amateur

Originally Posted by Waynead
From another thread:
I am a little confused. Is this update that Waynead is referring to the same update I just received in the mail or is it something else? I assumed the update in the mail was just updated maps and had nothing to do with any "fixes".

Last edited by Moe19; 12-05-2012 at 02:00 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:02 PM
Jpo
Amateur

WTF, how are people getting these disks to load themselves? My local service people (called two dealers) said that they have the disks and I have to book in for service for them to load. I would far prefer to NOT have to go in for service.

Old 12-06-2012, 03:29 PM
boosted20v
Veteran

Originally Posted by mm25ftx
I installed the discs starting saturday and finished up the map updates driving around town yesterday. The only obvious thing that stood out was that right after the map update, the blind spot monitoring system gave me an error on my message center saying it was unable to detect objects due to sensor blockage. The other happened this morning with the fob in my pocket, the door didn't initially unlock when grabbing the handle. I used the unlock button on the fob, got in my car and attempted to start the truck and it said no key fob or something like that...after a few attempts to push button start the truck, it finally sensed it and all seemed ok. As of right now, everything seems to be working again.

My truck has done that since day one, with both keys, pretty annoying!

Old 12-06-2012, 10:14 PM
redlinez

NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles equipped with Media Center 735N
CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV (sales code RHW) or AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV
Radio (sales code RHR) or AM/FM/CD/MP3/NAV Radio (sales code RHP).

Had my Jeep in for an oil change and asked about the update, was told the only update they had was for the 735N, mine of course is a 730N. Why does the bulletin say Media Center 735N?

Does anyone know if the update will affect a Lockpick I have installed?

Old 12-07-2012, 05:21 PM
bbtkd
Veteran

I did the update today and went pretty smooth. No odd behavior at all. I ended up interrupting the map update by turning off the car. The directions say it will resume where it left off. When I restarted it was on the radio screen but was locked up, silent, and was not showing the update progress screen. I ended up stopping and starting it twice more (running errands) and both of those times it came up with a black screen with a logo - again no progress screen or indication it was doing anything. Finally after about 90 minutes it completed. Sure would be nice if when resuming it would show the progress screen - or at least some indication it was working. Lastly, the directions said I would need to re-synch my phone to it, but I didn't have to.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:00 PM
cpcordell
Default Invalid key on map data update

I got the same set of disks and updated the software first without any issues. I then put the map data in to update that (after getting the online key, etc.) but when I entered the key it responded with "Invalid Key."
I contacted the map people via email and sent my screen shots too.

They said to check the VIN on the radio and if blank or different than the docs then you have to go to the dealer to resolve it.

Well, mine is blank so I guess I have to go to the dealer. Anyone else seen this? The vehicle was purchased right off the delivery truck in August so nobody messed with it before me.

Old 12-10-2012, 04:35 PM
Jpo
Amateur

Bump RE where are people ordering disks from? I was told I needed to bring my truck in to the dealer for them to install as only they have the disks...

Quick Reply: Software update 2.126