3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Vehicle Mods

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 05:33 PM
HeMiDD305
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

None of the larger companies offer much for the third generation Durango. Autoanythingnis a big pain in the *** to deal with. Your very limited at the moment. As far as intake, if you don't want to deal with forum vendors I would try to companies direct website I.E. AFE, mopar, Volant......seems like the parent companies are the most reliable place to look if your not into the smaller vendors.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Punisher66
Rookie

Originally Posted by Dodgemack
Oh and, if they have what you want, Double D Mods is good. I did read your post above . I've purchase through Double D and had a pleasant experience. I wouldn't be so opposed to the idea - you can usually get great deals through the smaller vendors. In fact, I got the Lockpick CHR550 through a group buy and saved almost $100. Just saying

I just bought wheels from him and he was very accommodating, helpful and responsive. I would buy from him again in a second and will probably buy a CAI in the near future

Old 01-05-2013, 10:45 PM
jmat

I like Autoanything. Fast shipping and they have good prices. I find it strange that you wouldn't deal with a forum sponsor just because they are a sponsor. Maybe you should leave the forum if you are unwilling to support the people that make it possible, and for no good reason

Old 01-05-2013, 11:03 PM
GotRPM
Professional
Cool

Jeeze, lighten up! Nowhere in the forum rules does it say you have to buy from site sponsors. If someone isn't comfortable buying from any seller - for any reason whatsoever - he should not be penalized or dissed.

I suggest you stop worrying about how other people spend their money. It is none of your concern.

Old 01-05-2013, 11:04 PM
mythree
Rookie

Originally Posted by jmat
I like Autoanything. Fast shipping and they have good prices. I find it strange that you wouldn't deal with a forum sponsor just because they are a sponsor. Maybe you should leave the forum if you are unwilling to support the people that make it possible, and for no good reason
So I should leave the forum because I won't buy from the vendors here...? Hmmmmmmmm maybe you should shop at Sears or WalMart and if you don't we'll make you leave the forum. You see how ridiculous that sounds...? Maybe you'll want me to turn my guns in to...??? People like you - good grief....

Last edited by mythree; 01-06-2013 at 07:20 AM.

Quick Reply: Vehicle Mods