3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Thoughts on Durango at 14k miles

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2013, 09:26 PM
wi-steve
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Seats

I have to agree on the seats... sizing is a little strange. I'm 175lbs and 5'9" so I really shouldn't be a guy that finds the seats to be too small. Yet my rear is too wide for the bottom of the seat, and the bottom seems to be too short in length. Not any of it to the point of being uncomfortable but I would think that larger people would have an issue. Plus there is a big gap between the door and the bottom seat cushion... not sure why they couldn't have made the thing an inch or two wider. Also seeing a lot of wear on the edge of the seat by the door already at 9700 miles.

Steve

Old 01-16-2013, 09:40 PM
mmillerao
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wi-steve
I have to agree on the seats... sizing is a little strange. I'm 175lbs and 5'9" so I really shouldn't be a guy that finds the seats to be too small. Yet my rear is too wide for the bottom of the seat, and the bottom seems to be too short in length. Not any of it to the point of being uncomfortable but I would think that larger people would have an issue. Plus there is a big gap between the door and the bottom seat cushion... not sure why they couldn't have made the thing an inch or two wider. Also seeing a lot of wear on the edge of the seat by the door already at 9700 miles.

Steve
I'm 6'2" 220 lbs and they really don't fit well. I've noticed the side bolsters, especially on the outer/door side, are pretty well crushed now from my thigh.

Old 01-17-2013, 01:32 PM
ShaolinHemi71
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

disregard did a search and found my answer

Quick Reply: Thoughts on Durango at 14k miles