3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Panel removal

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 11:53 PM
lockdown801
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Panel removal

Is there any threads that show how to remove the head liner, door panels, interior panels and trim? Also the front seats (any issues with removing them)? I did a search and it returns way to much info.

I am trying to strip my interior so I can sound mat and acoustic foam top to bottom. Did it in my Mega Cab and it was one of the best mods I ever did. Audio sound quality went up, road nose went down and also helped maintain temp during the cold and hot months.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:25 AM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Havent seen any threads like that in my time on this forum but i'll keep my eyes peeled and repost if I find anything...good luck!

Old 01-16-2013, 11:54 PM
St.Char
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lockdown801
Is there any threads that show how to remove the head liner, door panels, interior panels and trim? Also the front seats (any issues with removing them)? I did a search and it returns way to much info.

I am trying to strip my interior so I can sound mat and acoustic foam top to bottom. Did it in my Mega Cab and it was one of the best mods I ever did. Audio sound quality went up, road nose went down and also helped maintain temp during the cold and hot months.
If you go to the dealer, ask the parts department to give you a diagram of the interior panels and how they fit together, be specific as these are usually all on separate sheets of paper. It's all on their computer.

Quick Reply: Panel removal