3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Just received my WeatherTech mats

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 07:57 PM
HeMiDD305
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry everyone, I had to run out of town for a week. I will load pictures of the mats tomorrow

Old 03-12-2013, 10:58 AM
-Ross-
Rookie

Originally Posted by Akfinest
I ordered four sets. 1st row, 2nd row and both cargo areas.

They do not make them for the 3rd row yet if you have the 2nd row captain chairs.

I ordered the front row and the second row for $197.00 shipped.

The large cargo mat with the 3rd row seat down was $147.00 shipped.

The small cargo area with the 3rd seat up was $107.00 shipped.

The warranty is "3 years against faulty materials and workmanship".

Weathertech advised me that the 2013 model is different that the 2010-2011. The 2013 Durango has two holding clips for front row driver and passenger. The 2010-2011 Durango has two holding clips on the driver and a single middle clip on the passenger side.
Do you have the 2nd row center console? Does the 2nd row mat fit good? If you order for the 2013, the front passenger mat does come with the correct 2 clip holes?

Do you have any pics of the behind 3rd row cargo mat?

Thanks.

Old 03-12-2013, 12:16 PM
Waynead
Veteran

I've always had WeatherTech mats in my vehicles but got the Mopars as part of the deal when I bought my Durango. Then my neighbor totaled his new Cherokee and sold me his three week old WeatherTech's for $100. Great deal.

The second row WT is one piece that covers the hump where the Mopars are two separate mats that just get the two foot wells.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:59 AM
Akfinest
Rookie

Ross:

"Do you have the 2nd row center console? "

I do not have the large 2nd row console, only the small floor tray. I have the 2nd row captain chairs.

"Does the 2nd row mat fit good?"

If fits about 95% correct. It could use some triming (approx. 1/4 to 1/2") to clear the small console (or perhaps the large console also?). So far I left it alone. Another forum member placed the liner under the small console after loosening the console.

"If you order for the 2013, the front passenger mat does come with the correct 2 clip holes?"

Yes, if the add specifies that will fit the 2013, then you will have 2 holes on he driver side and 2 holes on the passenger side for the 1st row liners.

"Do you have any pics of the behind 3rd row mat?"

There are some pictures on post #17. I can not add any more pictures there because my forum allowance shows full with only 3 pictures??? (less that 500X300 each). I need to find out how to increase the allowable pic size or post them thru photobucket. I could sent you more pics if you PM your email address or wait until I find out how to link more pictures.

Old 03-14-2013, 10:18 PM
-Ross-
Rookie

Ordered some (fronts and 2nd row) off of WeatherTech's ebay store 2 days ago. Super fast free standard shipping got them here today much to my surprise. Front mats fit like a perfect glove. The 2nd row doesn't fit worth a crap. It's a good 2" too deep at the 2nd row center console. I wouldn't have a problem with this if I had not been told by a weathertech service rep. over the phone that the 2nd row would definitely fit. Oh well. I'll contact them tomorrow and see what they can do. I'm seriously thinking about just trimming it my self, but that will leave no upward lip around the console. I doubt it really needs a lip there though, because it's a high spot and no one will ever have their feet there anyway.

The lighting sucks, but the fronts really do fit perfect.

Name:  IMG_5384_zpsb200eaad.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  50.3 KB

This is a pic of the 2nd row...No installed pics...for reason stated above.

Name:  IMG_5382_zpsfb9048fd.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  143.9 KB

Last edited by -Ross-; 03-14-2013 at 10:34 PM.

Quick Reply: Just received my WeatherTech mats