3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

NJ guys what dealership do you go to for service?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 09:55 AM
inyadreems
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJ guys what dealership do you go to for service?

I bought my RT at a dealership 60 miles away and there is only one where I live, so curious what dealership you NJ guys use and are you happy with service?

I don't have any issues yet and will probably stay local for oil and tire rotations. The dealership offered me free service but only at their dealership and it is way too far and costly to get there.

Old 05-06-2013, 11:03 AM
CMil527
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bought/service my truck at Buhler in Hazlet, NJ

Old 05-06-2013, 12:55 PM
GizmoDurango
Veteran

I bought/service my truck at Buhler in Eatontown, NJ

Old 05-06-2013, 01:01 PM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

Where did you buy dreems? I got mine at Precision Jeep Chrysler Dodge in Butler NJ
They are Great guys to deal with.
STEVE

Old 05-06-2013, 01:44 PM
inyadreems
Veteran

Bought it at Atlantic Jeep Chrylser Dodge in Long Island, NY. Great deal and very happy with service, but to far for me. We only have 1 Dodge dealer on SI, that's why I was asking.

Old 05-06-2013, 10:31 PM
SS2RT
Captain

i go to advanced auto in aberdeen for oil changes, wheel/ tire work, alignments routine maintenance etc and any other non-warranty items. See jason tell hime Mike with the 13' Durango R/T sent you - Jason even has a durango R/T too!

http://www.advancedtireauto.com/

So far no dealer service visits yet but I plan to book one for the annoying rattle coming from front driver side in the cabin that I cannot find for the life of me

Old 05-07-2013, 12:43 AM
CPW1265
Professional

hey Dreems i go to Manfredi and they are the cheapest across the island for an oil change believe it or not. I only deal with Anthony in the service department because he is the only normal person there and tells it like it is. I paid as much as $70 for an oil change in my 11 crew v6 but its always $40 (i think or less). I havent had any problems going there as long as you deal with Anthony. the other service guys are typical SI service guys. I also got my Durango from Manfredi too.

Trending Topics

Old 05-07-2013, 07:09 AM
inyadreems
Veteran

Originally Posted by SS2RT
i go to advanced auto in aberdeen for oil changes, wheel/ tire work, alignments routine maintenance etc and any other non-warranty items. See jason tell hime Mike with the 13' Durango R/T sent you - Jason even has a durango R/T too!

http://www.advancedtireauto.com/

So far no dealer service visits yet but I plan to book one for the annoying rattle coming from front driver side in the cabin that I cannot find for the life of me
Thanx for the info. I have a guy for regular maintenance here is SI who is a friend. But good to know if I am down that way.

Originally Posted by CPW1265
hey Dreems i go to Manfredi and they are the cheapest across the island for an oil change believe it or not. I only deal with Anthony in the service department because he is the only normal person there and tells it like it is. I paid as much as $70 for an oil change in my 11 crew v6 but its always $40 (i think or less). I havent had any problems going there as long as you deal with Anthony. the other service guys are typical SI service guys. I also got my Durango from Manfredi too.
See that is what I was afraid off. Good to know, thanx. I will probably try them first if I need service and see what happens.

Old 07-23-2013, 08:03 AM
inyadreems
Veteran

Originally Posted by CPW1265
CPW1265, is he the only Anthony there? I need to make an appointment. Thanx

Old 07-23-2013, 01:14 PM
CMil527
Champion

They all suck the same...lol!

Quick Reply: NJ guys what dealership do you go to for service?