3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Citadel keyless entry issue

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2013, 11:58 AM
BradBuzz
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Citadel keyless entry issue

I have a 2013 Durango Citadel V8 AWD and the other day I had the key FOB in my pocket and I touched the door panel and it unlocked. Normally I'd have to touch the inside of the door handle and it'll unlock. Then today I was leaning on the drivers side mirror with the key in my pocket and it unlocked again. My pockets are lose so the button isn't being depressed accidentally. Has anyone ever fun into this?

Old 07-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Waynead
Veteran

Nope. But I do notice it unlocking whenever I wash it and spray water on the door handle.

Old 07-29-2013, 09:01 AM
FSTDANGO3
Champion

Whenever I wash same thing
STEVE

Old 07-30-2013, 10:06 AM
DodgeCACares
Record Breaker
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by BradBuzz
I have a 2013 Durango Citadel V8 AWD and the other day I had the key FOB in my pocket and I touched the door panel and it unlocked. Normally I'd have to touch the inside of the door handle and it'll unlock. Then today I was leaning on the drivers side mirror with the key in my pocket and it unlocked again. My pockets are lose so the button isn't being depressed accidentally. Has anyone ever fun into this?
BradBuzz,

This isn't a known issue that I am aware of. Does it happen all of the time? Are you able to duplicate it for your Dodge dealer?

If you'd like to review this with your dealer and are looking for additional assistance please feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to help.

Quick Reply: Citadel keyless entry issue