3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Grille Insert

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2013, 12:31 PM
BadBenz94
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Orin500XL
I just looked at the '12 Crew grille I have in storage and was surprised at the construction method. For starters, ALL of the black parts of the grille are a SINGLE molded piece, including the honeycomb grille. The chrome surround and the accents on the "crosshairs" is also a SINGLE piece that is held on by 22 clips. The only way to separate them WITHOUt damaging the grille is to remove the grille entirely, then remove the chrome piece.
Im assuming(eek! that grill is the same at the 11 crew grill. Do you want to sell it?

Thanks!

Chris

Old 10-29-2013, 01:22 PM
50 SHADES OF MINERAL GRAY
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Orion - I really appreciate your efforts. Thank you very much. Sounds like a lot of work for something I'm not even sure is going to look good! I searched for a while last night to try and find a replacement Blacktop Grill and could not find it anywhere...I first went to Mopar...maybe I wasn't looking in the right spot, but I didn't see it. I may just have to take my time and tape it really good, if it looks like crap I can just peel it off.

Again, appreciate everyone's help

Old 10-29-2013, 04:07 PM
Orin500XL
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BadBenz94
Im assuming(eek! that grill is the same at the 11 crew grill. Do you want to sell it?

Thanks!

Chris

Sure. PM me.

Dennis

Quick Reply: Grille Insert