3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

Seat comfort

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2013 | 09:52 AM
mmillerao
Rookie

Yeah, we're not a fan of the seats on our '12 Citadel at all. Too hard and too narrow. Especially annoying are the bolsters. If I put my legs straight out in front of me they're fine but if I sit comfortably with one foot on the dead pedal and one on the gas, the bolsters dig into my legs like crazy. I'm 6' 1" so pretty average height. Would love to have the seats from a Tahoe.

Old 12-05-2013 | 12:20 AM
fincher
Professional

Like the seats on Citadel. The firmness is good and the bolsters are great. Love the ventilation. Will hold up great, too.

Old 01-08-2014 | 09:05 PM
N8ivkjun

I find the seating position very awkward. The seat bottom does not extend far enough to support your leg close to your knees. The center console is too far back and too low. The door arm rests are too far forward and again too low. And the steering wheel is either too far away or the pedals end up too close. My 2003 Dakota is so much more comfortable and has almost no adjustment. No matter how you adjust the seat it is just a compromise. It's like the front tilt needs to go up higher.

Old 01-08-2014 | 11:19 PM
Double_D
Amateur

I ordered mine with the Lux Leather Package that lists #4 Seat Foam Cushion. Anyone know if this makes a noticeable difference in seat comfort? I sat in a 13 Citadel which I am guessing has that same seating and for the short test drive it felt fine, but my butt is really sensitive on long trips. Dreaded anything over 2hrs in my 05 4Runner leather seats, felt like my rear was gonna be black and blue when I got out.

Quick Reply: Seat comfort