3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

What are my 20" Citadel OEM Wheels/Tires worth?

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2014, 10:45 AM
BadBenz94
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MIKEon22s
I have the 20" RT off my 13 that came off at 100 miles . I'm in RI if you are still looking.

Pm a price, prefer a whole set with tires and tpms but who knows

Chris

Old 05-10-2014, 01:39 PM
ufokillerz
Veteran

Originally Posted by taken
Thanks for all the ideas guys! I found a new take off set of 18's for a grand. A little pricy I thought. I was resigned to this plan costing me plenty until I found one brand of tire that makes an AT tire in the D's stock 20" size. TireRack doesn't carry Nitto, and by using them for my tire research I missed the only brand out there that had what I wanted. So, it looks like I'm keeping the wheels I've got and getting some new rubber for them. I just wish the Fortera's were a little closer to shot so I could just do it now. With more than half their life still on them, it'll be a while until I can proceed as there isn't much of a market for used tires... Anyways, thanks again for the thoughts.

PS: I'm in MA, so the deal ufokillerz offered would be perfect for me. I hate my "chrome clad wheels" and really like the RT type 18's. But now that I've found a tire, it makes less financial sense.
I have the 20" RTs with the black gloss pockets.

Old 05-10-2014, 01:53 PM
taken
Amateur

PM sent Mike. UFO, will see if I can get a set of just rims. If not, maybe. I'm guessing just rims would be an easier item to ship which is why you are doing pickup only. This would be made easier if someone wanted mine! I was wrong about mileage though. I was thinking of my truck. 22k on them. Anyone?

Last edited by taken; 05-10-2014 at 01:57 PM.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:08 PM
ufokillerz
Veteran

PM sent Mike. UFO, will see if I can get a set of just rims. If not, maybe. I'm guessing just rims would be an easier item to ship which is why you are doing pickup only. This would be made easier if someone wanted mine! I was wrong about mileage though. I was thinking of my truck. 22k on them. Anyone?
pickup only because i dont have the time to get these shipped. figured $500 bucks for rims/tires/tpms sensors would motivate someone to take them off my hands. I don't post on craigslist either because the last few times i've sold something creeped me the hell out lol.

Old 05-10-2014, 02:42 PM
taken
Amateur

Originally Posted by ufokillerz
pickup only because i dont have the time to get these shipped. figured $500 bucks for rims/tires/tpms sensors would motivate someone to take them off my hands. I don't post on craigslist either because the last few times i've sold something creeped me the hell out lol.

I hear you on craigslist and yes, your price is very fair! I was just in NYC two weeks ago. I should have looked into this sooner...lol....

Old 05-10-2014, 06:29 PM
Orin500XL
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just wish the Fortera's were a little closer to shot so I could just do it now. With more than half their life still on them . . .

How many miles is half for those Forteras? How'd you like them? They're on my short list for new rubber next month.

Old 05-10-2014, 06:39 PM
Wash Man
All Star

Originally Posted by Orin500XL
How many miles is half for those Forteras? How'd you like them? They're on my short list for new rubber next month.
I hate the Forterras don't do it! They look more like a truck tire but they are noisier than most

Old 05-11-2014, 08:21 AM
taken
Amateur

Originally Posted by Orin500XL
They are great unless in deep snow which is why I'm looking to upgrade. Wife works in a hospital and when she has to get in, she wants to feel confident. Plus we use the D to pull our sled trailer in the winter and go north where the parking lots aren't always plowed to perfection... Not noisy at all. About 22k on them. You looking for just tires? I'd let them go cheap...

Old 05-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Orin500XL
Captain

About 22k on them. You looking for just tires? I'd let them go cheap...

Thanks for the offer but I'm going with new ones. The OEM Michelin Latitudes have 36K-plus on them and are down to around 4/32"+/- so I'm probably going with new Michelins in spite of the cost.

Quick Reply: What are my 20" Citadel OEM Wheels/Tires worth?