Professional

Originally Posted by Tank Barnes
Do you hav any videos of your bad *** ride
No but i really should make one.

Old 10-15-2015 | 01:25 AM
HEMI-WAGON
Rookie

Koning,

How's your lift holding up for you? 8 months an about 10,000 miles later, my ball joints are looking pretty sad, and there's a violent pop on the driver side when hitting pot holes at lower speeds. I'm looking to get them replaced soon and probably upgrade the shocks as well.

Cheers!
Hemi-Wagon (Ben)

Driver side. Looks like the boot is split.

Passenger side. Really need to clean these off! LOL

Old 10-16-2015 | 03:10 PM
Thekoning
|
Professional

Originally Posted by HEMI-WAGON
Koning,

How's your lift holding up for you?

Passenger side. Really need to clean these off! LOL
Holding up fine, i do hear the littlest bit of creaking when crawling around haha.
did you purchase the control arm option with the lift?

Old 10-17-2015 | 08:37 AM
HEMI-WAGON
Rookie

Originally Posted by Thekoning
Holding up fine, i do hear the littlest bit of creaking when crawling around haha.
did you purchase the control arm option with the lift?
Yes I did. After cleaning everything up, I discovered what was causing the "pop". Will need to pull this and straighten it soon, but otherwise everything is still great! The shop I used is 1100 miles away in Colorado so it won't do any good to complain now.

Old 12-24-2015 | 03:04 AM
that$pit

Originally Posted by HEMI-WAGON
Yes I did. After cleaning everything up, I discovered what was causing the "pop". Will need to pull this and straighten it soon, but otherwise everything is still great! The shop I used is 1100 miles away in Colorado so it won't do any good to complain now.

What exactly did you find was the problem? Just installed the kit and want to keep an eye out for any potential issues.

Koning, I know you didn't install the kit yourself, but you did mention having some noises since install. It's been about a week now on mine and I've noticed a squeak coming from the front upper control arm bushings. I'm not sure but I'm thinking we may have over-tighted the bushing bolts, causing excessive pinching. Did you experience a squeak in the front end and have you found a solution?

Attached Thumbnails Koning's Lifted Durango BUILD!-1223151941.jpg  

Last edited by that$pit; 12-24-2015 at 03:11 AM.
Old 01-15-2016 | 04:37 PM
CTTHROT

Thank you so much for this post! I bought my 2015 Limited Rallye last week and just had this lift installed yesterday. AMAZING. I kept the stock rims but went with Nitto Terra Grappler G2 tires and some wheel spacers also from Rock Road Outfitters. I will post some more pics but man, this thing looks incredible!

Old 01-15-2016 | 05:44 PM
that$pit

One more thing remember about this kit is you NEED to have the headlights adjusted after install do the new level profile.

Not a big deal for the pre-2014 guys like konig because they have old school headlight housings that simply adjust with a torq screwdriver. BUT if you have the self-leveling HID's then you HAVE TO take it to a stealership and have them calibrate using their programmers. Doesnt take long, had mine done with my last oil change. I have no idea how much it would cost because the service guy was awesome and scewed the work order so it would be warranty work

I didnt think of it till i started getting flashed by people constantly. Probably thought i had my brights on like and A-hole lol.

Old 01-15-2016 | 09:26 PM
Tank Barnes

Ive done a lift on my 2015 d with control arm,spidertrax wheel spacers,bfgoodrich ko2 and ill be adding more

Old 01-15-2016 | 10:02 PM
Tank Barnes

My beast

Old 01-15-2016 | 10:12 PM
Tank Barnes

I love the new look

Quick Reply: Koning's Lifted Durango BUILD!