3rd Gen Durango 2011+ models

2015 Durango Wheel Studs

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2017, 12:14 AM
dougget
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 Durango Wheel Studs

Hi,
Thanks to some speedy roadside assistance I now have 5 cross threaded lug nuts. Thought about trying to re-thread, but the best solution is to replace the studs and lug nuts.
So, the big question is, can it be done on a '15 Durango without pulling the axle shaft?

Also wanted to confirm that they are 14M 1.5 studs & nuts? How long are they?

I will go out a mess around with it myself, but it's in the single digits here and I want to be out there for as little time as possible, so any help would be greatly appreciated.
If I can pound them out without pulling the shaft, I plan to take one out and bring that to Auto Zone to get the proper replacements.
If I can't get them out without messing with the axle shaft, then I need a plan B.

Thanks,
Doug

Old 12-28-2017, 05:01 AM
coldsteel
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't done my rotors in a while, but I'm fairly certain they are simply pressed in. Mopar Part # 6509858AA per RockAuto. I would also suggest a new round of lug nuts to go with your fresh studs. Sorry about your bad luck. I hope the roadside 'assistance' is footing this bill.

Old 12-28-2017, 08:32 AM
primem
Record Breaker
Received 55 Likes on 50 Posts

have not had to do one but service info says the front studs can be pressed out without hub/bearing removal...not for the rears

Quick Reply: 2015 Durango Wheel Studs