3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

3rd gen rammers, post a pic of yourself

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 07:52 AM
RubberFrog
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Come on bro... admit you're a lil curious....

lol

Old 07-15-2009, 10:32 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion

Alright.....

A:
Originally Posted by Shea85
And that cat came with my house when I bought it. It's no longer a resident. Lets just say it went for a ride and didn't find it's way home again.
Thats a horrible thing to do, and I cant stand people who do that. It really is not that hard to make a phone call and have it taken in to a shelter or something. (I have a few cats and dogs)

B:
Too hot to be for real. I'm going to need see you holding a sign that says "I Work for RubberFrog."
Completely agree, pics look fake. Need to see you standing next to your truck/washing your truck

C:
But you need to post a pic of you with a sign "Shea is ALWAYS right".
In a yellow bikini.
DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO THIS!!!!!

D:
....Well I had something good yet bad for D but it may be a little too bad so I'll pass on posting it up, and keep things clean...

Anyways if I didn't say it already, welcome to DF...

Old 07-15-2009, 10:36 AM
RodeoRamCowgirl
Banned

Originally Posted by Shea85
I'll just get right to work on that

But you need to post a pic of you with a sign "Shea is ALWAYS right".
In a yellow bikini.
Na you should make that - 'Shea and Cow chick are the only 2 people in 3rd Gen who are always right' -

And dont tempt me with the offer to ride anytime I make it up there, cause I dont mind driving places, I drive to Ft Riley & Wichita, KS; Colorado and ever ywhere in between there regularly; and i have driven as far as Maryland and planning on drivng to GA sometime soon...

I use to barrel race/exersise. i learned to maintain some, but mostly I rode... I want to get back into it and learn to care for them again, cause I either want to move mine from WY on the family Ranch or get one and board it where I am at (wherever that is at the time) and own one.

Old 07-15-2009, 10:40 AM
Shea85

Originally Posted by truckin151
Alright.....

A:

Thats a horrible thing to do, and I cant stand people who do that. It really is not that hard to make a phone call and have it taken in to a shelter or something. (I have a few cats and dogs)

B:

Completely agree, pics look fake. Need to see you standing next to your truck/washing your truck

C:

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES DO THIS!!!!!

D:
....Well I had something good yet bad for D but it may be a little too bad so I'll pass on posting it up, and keep things clean...

Anyways if I didn't say it already, welcome to DF...
Dude...this is farm country. There are cats everywhere. And they survive. I didn't kill it. It happen to jump in the back of my truck and I pulled out and went several miles and there was a stop sign. The cat jumped out. I just didn't stop to chase it lol. I see it around that area still. lol I have animals too. Dogs, Horses, Chickens, Ferrets...all get great care.

I'll try to get some kind of pic this weekend with apparent "proof" I guess. :P

Old 07-15-2009, 10:48 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion

Alright but when you say "Lets just say it went for a ride and didn't find it's way home again." it doesn't make it sound like it jumped into the back of your truck and waited in there to jump out a few miles down the road....

Old 07-15-2009, 11:05 AM
Shea85

Originally Posted by truckin151
Alright but when you say "Lets just say it went for a ride and didn't find it's way home again." it doesn't make it sound like it jumped into the back of your truck and waited in there to jump out a few miles down the road....
I just meant I didn't try and catch it once it got out. I don't like cats but I'm not that evil. I was used to it jumping in the bed of my truck but it usually hopped out before I left the driveway. Not this time. lol Not like it was my cat. It came with the house and land I bought. I really do see it about 8 miles from my house now. At a farm. In the fields. Hunting for field mice. There are WAY too many cats around here. Feel free to come get some if you want.

Old 07-15-2009, 11:08 AM
Pyro
I Beat Tetris
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's just a damned cat, Truckin, it's not like it was worthwhile animal. I'll total my truck before I hit a dog, I don't even bother braking for cats. Why put wear and tear on perfectly good brake pads?

Old 07-15-2009, 11:09 AM
RubberFrog
Champion

so brutal

I still want the sign pic!

Old 07-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Shea85

Originally Posted by RubberFrog
so brutal

I still want the sign pic!
I want my pic with you holding the sign :P

I think some of the guys secretly want that pic of you too...

Old 07-15-2009, 11:27 AM
truckin151
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by Pyro
It's just a damned cat, Truckin, it's not like it was worthwhile animal. I'll total my truck before I hit a dog, I don't even bother braking for cats. Why put wear and tear on perfectly good brake pads?
Thats fine, your not a cat person, not to many people are but I am and I'll do everything I can not to hit them within reason (I wont total my truck for one)... For a dog though I'd total my truck too, hell I'll get out and stop traffic in all directions if I have to for a dog... Im a pet person, we dont have any kids yet so all we have is the furry variety, and I will not be the person who is responcible for killing someone elses pet, cat or dog.... To me it be like hitting someones kid.

Quick Reply: 3rd gen rammers, post a pic of yourself