3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

View This To Watch A Dodge 1500 SRT-10 Get Flipped By Stupid Kids!

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2010, 02:12 AM
FarmBoy428
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with you all the way, me and my buddy are the ones to call for a tow for sure. He has a power wagon, and i have my 2nd gen.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:21 AM
ltvkid
Amateur

Haha freakin idiots! I paid for half of my truck and my parents paid the rest plus sales tax and yes I take very good care of my truck but i do everything(mowers, guns,etc..) and they know it thats why they had no promblem helping me out....This being said I really dont care what other spoiled kids have and what they do with it....shoot i enjoy riding around with them and doggin the holy sh!? out of them---ever hit a mud hole going 45 in a hummer I HAVE

Old 07-29-2010, 02:27 AM
nozmadd0x
Veteran

Originally Posted by ltvkid
This being said I really dont care what other spoiled kids have and what they do with it....shoot i enjoy riding around with them and doggin the holy sh!? out of them---ever hit a mud hole going 45 in a hummer I HAVE
I have to agree, getting them to let you drive their brand new mustang or mercedes is pretty sweet. Ever smoke the tires in an 09 mustang gt then redline each gear just to get the most out of the engine? I have lol

Old 07-29-2010, 05:34 AM
Ironsleeve318
Professional

they honestly dont look like "kids" just morons!

Old 07-29-2010, 05:43 AM
ColoradoRamLover
Veteran

Originally Posted by freestyledude
Sometimes I wanna smack the kids at highschool who get brand new trucks from their parents and treat em like crap. I've always paid for all my dirt bikes and my truck by working hard on the farm so I take care of my stuff.

Amen to that. The only thing my parents pay for is the insurance lol. But, my very first truck was a 04 Hemi. My dad gave it to me. I didnt brag about it. Yea, he did give it to me, but thats what he always wanted to to do. Give his vehicle to his son. Two weeks later after he gave it to me, I totalled it when I hit black ice and slid into a ditch(there was, and still is, and cement drainage grate sticking out of the ground two feet that caught my right front tire and made me roll.) It just was unfortunate and Im just thankful Im alive and nothin serious happened to me.

Old 07-29-2010, 06:14 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I cant count how many times we have seen this vid posted here and the one where the RD hit a light pole dead center of the bumper and took it with him but both are always funny

Old 07-29-2010, 11:29 AM
tlawre87
Veteran

Sorry but its gonna go way past your high school parking lot. Im 22 married with 2 kids. We make it. I still know people my age that have their parents hand them everything. I know a couple getting married next month and her parents bought them a 3 bedroom house. Learn to appreciate what you have. Not all of those "rich" kids are ungrateful though. Some of them are very appreciative of what they have.

Old 07-29-2010, 12:22 PM
grap660
Rookie

Originally Posted by kx250frider617
Im not going to lie, I had help getting this truck and I had the nicest one at school but unlike all the rich kids, I was out waxing my baby, paying for all the add ons, pretty much treating it like a rolls royce i just hate seeing kids no getting brand new cars then doing all the stuff to it under daddy's bill then they brag about it.
same i got my ram at 17 i paid half and my grandma paid the other half. i also got a summer job to pay for current mods but at school for half the year my truck was the nicest and cleanest comepared to the lifted chevy, ford, and some jeeps. i always got compliments on it until some rich peeps got lifted diesels that i could tell it was there daddy's and always showed off with it. they always got mad at me becuase i knew more about there trucks then they did.

Quick Reply: View This To Watch A Dodge 1500 SRT-10 Get Flipped By Stupid Kids!