3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Anyone have these Hankook Dynapro tires?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2010, 08:12 AM
Redone4x4
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have these Hankook Dynapro tires?

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...naPro+ATM+RF10

I saw them in the tire store today and they look pretty sweet. And they have a 50,000 mi warranty. Anyone have personal experience with them? Im looking for a good competitor to the BFG all-terrain and this really caught my eye. They are about $240/pc locally which isnt too bad either.

Old 09-18-2010, 09:03 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

A couple of guys in my hunting club have Hankook tires, although I'm not sure if they are specifically this model. Never heard anybody rave them, but never heard anybody bi*ch about them either. A couple of years ago, when Hankook was trying to make a name for themselves with truck owners, their tires could be had cheap and were considered an above average tire at a really great price.
But Hankook has steadily been climbing price-wise and I would kinda suspect there might be some better tires out there for a better price nowadays.

But I'd get a set of those over BFG A/Ts any day. BFG and Goodyear are the most over-priced, average performing (at best) tires on the market. Too much invested in advertising and hype...

Old 09-18-2010, 04:42 PM
Trendy Rendy
Rookie

I have the hankook dynapro atm, and I love em. They got a bit of a mean look to them, but I tested them out in a sand pit by my cabin and they worked great, didn't get stuck or nothin plus my truck is only 2wd so I was happy with them

Old 09-19-2010, 06:35 AM
hemiAK
Amateur

I worked at a tire store for two years and that was one of the best selling tires we had, it ranks right up there with the nitto terra grappler or the toyo a/t. id for sure recommend it

Old 09-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Redone4x4
Record Breaker

I think im gonna go with those in a few months. I think i got about 5,000 mi left on my BFGs. I really like the look of the hankooks and the warranty sounds really good. They did remind me of the nitto grapplers, especially the sidewalls.

Old 09-19-2010, 01:23 PM
cyclone429
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hate hancooks. Back in 04 Dynopro tires were oem on my 04 F-150. P rated 237 70 17 was the factery ford size. Could have been the the p ratiing 2 ply, but none the less the tires really left me with a hate on for any thing hancook.

Nitto is the only way to go.

Quick Reply: Anyone have these Hankook Dynapro tires?