3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

4WheelOnline.com is the devil.

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 05:16 PM
cjs4444
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here is my email .....lol

So i came across some information with your name on it from a story a buddy of mine was telling. Seems to be your company shipped him the wrong parts, the shocks weren't even the correct size. Yet you claim you will not provide him with a credit because there are signs of an attempted install. Now maybe you can tell me since your in charge there, how would someone know they had the wrong part before they went to start the install. If they selected the correct products from your site or over the phone, but then YOUR company shipped the incorrect parts, please under gods green earth you tell me why that is the customers fault. And to top it all off your response to the matter was completely unfounded as it seems you have no clue what happened.

From you (Ryan):
He States, " The shocks never even touched the vehicle. There may have been some scuffs from attempting to put the hardware on. But frankly, that is not my fault."
That is his fault if he could not assemble them correctly and in turn damage them. No Credit.
Thanks
Ryan

Now tell me if he the correct parts then he could have assembled it correctly. But since YOUR company sent him the wrong parts you make the claim That is his fault if he could not assemble them correctly and in turn damage them. Please tell me how this makes sense to the issue at hand. He had the wrong parts, that once again YOUR company sent. How could HE have assembled the WRONG parts correctly? I believe you are making a CUSTOMER suffer over a shorting coming of your company. This is a poor example of customer service. Especially in a time when the economy is no where near to being stable, someone is spending there hard earned money with you and you cant even turn your nose long enough to pay attention the to issue, much less give a ****. I along with other will never give one dime to your company, oh and in case you didn't think he would bring this issue to a head. The site he posted this on has over 9,000 members who mod there vehicles, not to mention this will make it to another site that has even more. But thank you for your time, and please feel free to respond. I would be thrilled to actually see what you have to say.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Matt99
Champion

Ryan,
An email was posted on numerous forums about your (4wheelonline) service to certain customers. Most companies will admit their mistake if THEY send the wrong part are quick to send the right part out free of charge. Is your company really blaming the customer for not checking to see if yall sent the right parts out? Seems pretty low to me for a company to blame the customer for its mistake (which can put the customer out money/time). In the specific case of a guys shocks, you cannot tell that they do not fit until you try and mount them. Same deal on step bars, if you send the wrong size and the customer tries to hook them up to find they dont fit, how is it the customers fault?

I have ordered from your company before and was ordering a set of Nfab steps for my truck after I get paid on Friday, but I will not be ordering from you anymore because it is too much of a risk as a consumer to place and order. I hope you find some sort of resolution but as of now there are over 250,000 Dodge owners that you have lost as a customer base.

Old 09-22-2010, 05:40 PM
BrianD215
Professional

This forum is freakin amazing. You guys are the best. It would be awesome if that guy comes into work tomorrow morning to an inbox overflowing with emails from guys who clearly spend money on their rides and won't be spending it with him. This guy is all bitchy about $80, well he's already lost way more than that just in the hit his reputation just took.

Maybe he'll add a question on his check out screen to see if customers are a member of this forum so he'll know not to screw US over.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:27 PM
traker1001
Captain

Wow, After reading this Im glad I purchased my shocks locally. If I hadn't gotten a student discount, I would have purchased them from 4wheelOnline.com. Now I won't even get near them.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:55 PM
BrianD215
Professional

Yeah, next time I will probably go local. I ended up ordering some Rancho RS5000's from Central4wd.com. They sent the right stuff, but the shipping took a little longer than I would have thought.

Old 09-22-2010, 06:58 PM
BrianD215
Professional

I WIN!!!!

I just received the following email from the credit department...

--------------
Hello:

I am sorry there was an error in your order. Our purchasing depart is human and like most people do make mistakes. I also contacted the manufacturer again and was told the shocks should not have the installation damage they had if you simply pulled the spring back to check the size as you claim. The screws were installed per their quality control department.. However, I am issuing you the balance of the credit due. We will not ship any further product to you.

Sincerely,

Sharon Burkhart, Credit Manager
-------------

Funny how days of emails from me didn't seem to do any good, but a few emails from forum members and they shut up and do what's right.

Thanks guys!

We should do this every time someone gets screwed by a company. Strength in numbers.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:32 PM
Mega-Hemi
Record Breaker

Strength in numbers!

Old 09-23-2010, 09:00 AM
cjs4444
All Star

LOL i actually got a reply......

Hello Chad,

Thank you for your concern and comments. I can not get into a discussion as relates a customer's situation with 4 Wheel. I can however say that the remaining Credit as relates this particular customer has been issued. Again thank you for your concern and comments.

Regards,

Ryan K Heath
www.4wheelonline.com

Old 09-23-2010, 09:01 AM
cjs4444
All Star

DF members aint nothing to F*** with

Old 09-23-2010, 09:13 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Wow.....good for you guys. Anyone got Verizon Wireless? I might need some of the same help.....LOL

Quick Reply: 4WheelOnline.com is the devil.