3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Wiper Blade Replacements - Gen3 Rams?

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2010, 07:37 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

[UPDATE]

Coincidentally, I was out at Big Lotts yesterday and they usually have some good deals on automotive items. Well they got a big shipment or windshield wiper blades in but I didnt know what size my truck used. I called a parts place and was told 24" but damn it if Big Lotts didnt have 24". They has 22" and 26" and a lot of more smaller ones. Anyway I bought some 26" and they fit. I went back in and bought 3 more sets as they were $5 a set and were Valvoline Gold Series.

Old 10-22-2010, 09:12 AM
cjs4444
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by weedahoe
[UPDATE]

Coincidentally, I was out at Big Lotts yesterday and they usually have some good deals on automotive items. Well they got a big shipment or windshield wiper blades in but I didnt know what size my truck used. I called a parts place and was told 24" but damn it if Big Lotts didnt have 24". They has 22" and 26" and a lot of more smaller ones. Anyway I bought some 26" and they fit. I went back in and bought 3 more sets as they were $5 a set and were Valvoline Gold Series.
So the 26's fit even on the passenger side?

Old 10-22-2010, 11:39 AM
jeff618
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow

Originally Posted by weedahoe
A few threads on this already that may help you out but I way my glass and use cheap blades.
Yeah, I read them but didn't want to bump an old thread.

Originally Posted by Slava
Cheaper than 20 bucks for pair? Unbelievable
Yeah, the neoforms are as low as $15 for a pair with the current rebate (depending on size).

Originally Posted by glass3222
Bosch Icons. Expensive, but on my last vehicle I got 4+ years out of them and still had no streaks
Icons are good wipers but switched to neoforms because imo slightly better and much cheaper.

Originally Posted by Matt99
i use the rainx latitudes...got them for like $20 and cant complain
Wow, my walmart has them for $18 a piece. I think these work good on some vehicles but they're hit and miss - they're too stiff for some vehicles with very rounded glass or wimpy wiper arm springs. Also the adapters aren't quite as nice as the other brands.

So, is there anything new besides these suggestions? Anyone?? Anyone??? Bueller???? Bueller????? Anyone?????? LOL Has anyone tried these winter blades?

Jeff

Old 10-22-2010, 02:04 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by cjs4444
So the 26's fit even on the passenger side?
Yep, and I turned them on to make sure they didnt hit each other or anything and they cleared.

Quick Reply: Wiper Blade Replacements - Gen3 Rams?