3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Weathertech Digital Fit floormats

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2010, 07:27 AM
NHHEMI
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It would be a toss up in the back between the Husky's and Weathertech's. The rear liners from both mfg's only fit average. They clearly don't put as much effort into mold fitting the rears as they do the front. MY earlier comments about fitting like a glove referred more to the front liners than the rears. The rears absolutely fit good they just are not mold fit the way the fronts are( outer edges ).

However, up front hands down I would take the Weathertech's over the Husky's. I used to run Husky's as they are cheaper and do fit good and do a decent job. The problem is they slide around a lot despite those little tabs on the back. They also eventually start to roll/curl at the edges. They do not go out and over the door sill either.

I like the Husky's don't get me wrong but in the front the Weathertech's fit and protect better. They hold their shape too.

Quick Reply: Weathertech Digital Fit floormats