3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Are this a good level/shocks kit?

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 11:12 AM
Matt99
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you DONT need new shocks with the spindle lift, but you do with the spacers...you might get away with not buying new ones for the 1.5" level but not the 2" or 2.5".

And if you have an 06-08 I dont think you would need a block for the back. You can buy a set of blocks and ubolts for lifting the rear but I am yet to see a 2wd with 3" spindles that wasnt barely level.

Old 11-28-2010, 11:17 AM
hdoggie24
Rookie

i think i might have a little less rake than most because i have a tonneau cover on the rear. with its weight, i think it puts my rear down a little bit to give me less rake. if i could use the 1.5" spacer for now and not have to buy new shocks with keeping my my ride pretty stock, then i would do that for now. if it would degrade my ride without new shocks, then id probably just save up for the spindles. spindles don't seem that much more than spacers and shocks.....is it an easier installation or no?

Old 11-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Matt99
Champion

umm some people have an easy install and others not. The spacer install is fairly labor intensive, especially if your bolts are fairly well stuck. I dunno about 1.5" ride quality, as I have the taller spacers

Quick Reply: Are this a good level/shocks kit?