3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

PA Body llift install and new wheels just in!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2011, 11:02 AM
pjordan4477
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is there a body lift that levels and lifts? (lift and seperate)

Old 01-21-2011, 11:32 AM
m3summ
Rookie

I dont think so. If you want get a set of new keys to lift the front then just do a body lift. pretty easy and in my opinion it looks great ha

Old 01-21-2011, 12:29 PM
Matt99
Champion

he doesnt have keys (coilover front if 4x4). and no, there isnt a body lift that levels. I guess you could make your own (longer blocks in the front and shave off on the way back), but your body lines would be off of the frame lines

A level is less than 100 so theres no excuse to not just do that instead of figure out an exact rake and go that way.

Old 01-21-2011, 05:32 PM
pjordan4477
Veteran

Originally Posted by Matt99
he doesnt have keys (coilover front if 4x4). and no, there isnt a body lift that levels. I guess you could make your own (longer blocks in the front and shave off on the way back), but your body lines would be off of the frame lines

A level is less than 100 so theres no excuse to not just do that instead of figure out an exact rake and go that way.

Just a thought. I haven't done much shopping...still considering that CTD.

Old 01-27-2011, 10:43 PM
Jake283
Rookie

Originally Posted by m3summ
Hey guys sorry for the long delay in my replies! Just got my laptop back from repair. Thanks for all of the nice compliments. Yes I leveled the front of the truck by cranking up the stock keys a bit. Then added the 3" lift. My truck sits level front to back, almost no rake. Have about 3k miles on it since the tires and lift, no problems. Tires are barely wearing and no other problems. I do not remember the offset of the wheels. I bought them from rimzoneonline.com it was a package they had together already. Got my black grille on w/ the billet inserts and it looks awesome! Ill throw up a pic. thanks guys!
Hey im gonna be doin pretty much the same thing as you soon bro, but i was gonna do spacers to level it out then do the body lift, but is cranking up the stock keys easier?? if so i might do it that way

Quick Reply: PA Body llift install and new wheels just in!