3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Tonneau Question?? Undercover vs Armor Lid

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2011, 09:42 PM
rbeard79
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tonneau Question?? Undercover vs Armor Lid

Hey guys...I am about to purchase a hard tonneau cover in the next 2 weeks. I am doing my research and have decided on the Undercover or the Armor Lid..seem to be almost the same, but the Armor Lid is cheaper. Just wanted to hear from those who own them and get an idea of which way to go. Would love to see some up close pics of both, espically down the side of the bed for how well they hug the bed rails...I cannot seem to find that picture online for either tonneau. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance

Old 01-31-2011, 03:16 PM
hemiman07
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the Undercover and love it. It's light and strong. I weigh about #200 and can stand on it.

Old 02-27-2011, 05:09 AM
rbeard79
Amateur

Finally got my tonneau cover on the truck ...went with the Armor Lid simply because of price and the guy at truck alterations gave me a steal of a deal that I couldn't pass up. I will get pics up in the morning! Looks great and is strong and lite...Will let you guys know how it keeps water out in the rain in the next day or so s we are supposed to have bad storms tomorrow night...so if you need a good, cheaper hard tonneau, this might be the best deal out there right now! I can give details of the pricing if anyone is interested!

Old 04-12-2011, 11:24 AM
ljvsnyder
Default armor lid pricing

Where did you buy your armor lid and what kind of pricing did you get?

Quick Reply: Tonneau Question?? Undercover vs Armor Lid