3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Fog Lights and Performance Pulleys.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2011, 12:49 PM
Moose69
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fog Lights and Performance Pulleys.

Do they make a replacement fog light to fit in the bumper of my 03 Ram Sport? Mine are fogging up and would like to replace them with something that will go where the factory ones are. And does anyone know where or if I can get new pulleys for my motor for performance or what they are called so I can look for them. Have yet to find anything.

Old 02-20-2011, 12:24 AM
Scatpak07

You can find lots of replacement fogs out there for the Ram. Even the dealer will have them and they are not that bad. You can try Ebay for a cheap replacement. If you want to get an underdrive pulley then you can look at RPM outlet, they have the Moto Blue pulley. There were problems with the old versions of that pullet but now they have it figured out

Old 02-20-2011, 09:44 AM
slimvela
Professional

LMC Trucks has fog light kits fairly cheap. They also have some with projector lense which I think are a perfect match for those with projector headlamps.

Old 02-20-2011, 10:17 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 19 Likes on 9 Posts

Get new fogs and forget about U/D pullies.
Basically, you will underdrive your power steering, alternator, waterpump and other accessories just to gain a measley unnoticed HP. Nothing is ever for free. You'll lose elsewhere to not really gain anything in the end. U/D pullies don't give all that much and you certainly wont be able to feel anything on the butt dyno. Maybe 2-3hp topps on a dyno.
If you don't have a tuner, get a tuner and forget about pulley idea.

Quick Reply: Fog Lights and Performance Pulleys.