3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Borla Exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 11:35 AM
2002Rammy
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Borla Exhaust?

I have a 2002, with the 5.9L that I recently had to replace the entire exhaust as the cat plugged and blew the rusted y pipe from the manifold. The muffler shop that did the work did not carry any aftermarket, and I was away from home, so I had them replace the system from the manifolds back with the stock system. Although the truck runs like a top and gas milage is back to were it was previously, the sound is terrible. I had a flowmaster exhaust on the truck but the drown in the cab was not good. Almost could not have a conversation. I am thinking of getting a cat-back system from Borla, but I am from the east coast of canada, and there is no dealers locally. Any canadian counter parts out there have any luck ordering online? If so, what about extra shipping and customs fees?

Old 06-20-2011, 02:37 PM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Not from Canada so I can't help you on where to get it, but the Borla systems are very good. Stainless with good flow and excellent sound...

Quick Reply: Borla Exhaust?