3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Forum Stickers

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Arctodus
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Me too me too, those an awesome looking sticker. White is nice, red would do me better. :-)

Old 07-26-2011, 07:40 AM
Larry08
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Count me in...i'll take two.

Old 07-26-2011, 08:11 AM
HammerZ71
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 20 Likes on 19 Posts

Well I did hear back on this, the last of the decals made up last year went at the annual Forum Meet & Greet. There is talk of making some more up, I'll keep y'all posted as I know more. I did check with a local source here to make me up a small order and get out to you guys, but the dude wanted too much for them IMO. The ones BadStratRT had made up last year were sold for either $2 or $3 (I can't remember exactly, but the forum made no profit on them) and this guy wanted $5 a piece for these & I had to buy a minimum of 25 in each color AND some stupid one-time art fee of $25. I'd have to lay out too much money to get any type of color choices and would have to make sure I could sell all of them and prolly have to charge close to $10 not to loose my a$$. So that one is out!

I do have one other place to check, the chick who made up my Ram Head sticker. It'd be mail order so I'd have to pay shipping, but maybe she could get right on the price and not make me have to buy so many in each color. If I can get them where I can sell them for $5 or under and I don't have to buy way more than I think will sell, I'll have some made up. But ole' Hammer is taking care of mom who has a serious medical issue and can only work part-time at the moment, so I can't afford a big cash lay-out for these nor have to sit on a bunch I can't sell. I mean there has been some interest among newer members, but forum-wide, I'm only talking like 20-25 guys wanting them.

I know DirtyDog has a source local to him too and has offered to check as well, so maybe we can have some for you guys before too long...

Last edited by HammerZ71; 07-26-2011 at 08:31 AM.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:29 PM
bgbluram2
All Star

I want one if we ever get around to making them. I have a buddy with a graphic/sticker machine, I will see what he can do for me too.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:14 PM
zencyl
Professional

Hammer, I appreciate you checking into it and there is no reason for you to sink any money into this. There is no rush or anything I just didn't know if there were any left laying around. Once the right deal comes along then great but like i said there is no reason for this to affect anyones financial situation. I also understand your situation with you mom, my grandfather is in the late stages of alzheimers and no one can afford a care worker for him so we take turns spending 24 hours with him taking care of him and my grandma.

Old 07-26-2011, 09:20 PM
Cthulhu
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Count me in too.

And if I can find out where to get a rams head sticker, or the template, thatd be cool. My wife has a cricut!

Old 07-26-2011, 10:14 PM
ricer
Veteran

I have a friend at my work too, her husband has a graphics and decal shop. It may take me a couple days but I will see what I can do.
Name:  ed8.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  17.2 KB

Old 07-26-2011, 10:25 PM
zencyl
Professional

Yeah y'all post the prices yall figure out....maybe we can organize something where we can get an accurate count of ones that will get homes and put some real numbers to it.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:43 PM
Marklorenzo
Veteran

Awesome guys, i hope we can get something together!

Old 07-29-2011, 02:47 AM
zencyl
Professional

Here is another thread about stickers and it looks like they found someone who is a member here willing to do them.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/3rd-gen...um-decals.html

Quick Reply: Forum Stickers