3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Cant trust people these days!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2011, 11:20 PM
EJM05
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cant trust people these days!

There is a member on here that goes by the name of Prelude 1221. Dont ever trust this guy. The thing that pisses me off the most is that he is a service member and he screwed with another service member. You think you could trust someone that is in the Air Force. Any who, I sold him my headlights and he was going to pay me last friday. Well, I was suppose to have the money in my paypal account on Monday. Well, now its friday almost saturday, and nothing. I havent been paid. This is the last time I will ever trust someone. Im tight on money, im being deployed soon. This all sucks.

If there is anyone in the area...

Michael Weatherford
Dyess AFB, TX 79607

Can you do me a favor, swing by his house and see if he has installed the headlights. Ill will paypal you some $$ to knock on his door and ask him to pay me. PM for his address cause I will not post it on here.

My next step is to hire a lawyer and fly down to his house and cause a big ****ing problem in his life. He has f*cked with the wrong person. And yes my brother is a lawyer and told me he would take on this case with me for free.

-Erik

Old 10-07-2011, 11:44 PM
Caseys-dodge
Veteran

Very sorry to hear about your misfortune Erik with another DF member, and also another fellow service member. It's terrible when you can't trust another soldier in uniform, we are supposed to be able to trust each other with our lives out on the battlefield, why can't that trust and honesty extend to outside the warzones. Back when I was stationed in South Korea, my roommate stole a few of my personal checks to give himself an extra paycheck. It was an open and shut case with CID since the moron accidentally signed his name instead of my forged signature on the first check.

If you want to get his CoC involved you can bring the issue up to your E-8, First Sergeant (I know, I know, I was Army, I forgot the AF ranks). If you can prove there was an agreed upon price and that you shipped the part and he never paid, they can talk to his chain of command and make sure he pays you.

Last edited by Caseys-dodge; 10-08-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:51 PM
EJM05
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Caseys-dodge
Very sorry to hear about your misfortune Erik with another DF member, and also another fellow service member. It's terrible when you can't trust another soldier in uniform, we are supposed to be able to trust each other with our lives out on the battlefield, why can't that trust and honesty extend to outside the warzones. Back when I was stationed in South Korea, my roommate stole a few of my personal checks to give himself an extra paycheck. It was an open and shut case with CID since the moron accidentally signed his name instead of my forged signature on the first check.
The funny thing is... Im suppose to go to CID school soon. Im a Military Police Officer. Like I said, he messed with the wrong person.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:53 PM
Cthulhu
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know in the Canadian Forces, there are avenues you can take to resolve this type of issue among members. I'd have to think, especially seeing as you are both in the same arm, you should be able to at least have someone chat with him, even over a beers.

We had an issue where a similar dispute happened, and it went as high as the CO in our unit and he docked a bit off buddy's pay until the debt was paid.

Old 10-07-2011, 11:59 PM
EJM05
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Cthulhu
I know in the Canadian Forces, there are avenues you can take to resolve this type of issue among members. I'd have to think, especially seeing as you are both in the same arm, you should be able to at least have someone chat with him, even over a beers.

We had an issue where a similar dispute happened, and it went as high as the CO in our unit and he docked a bit off buddy's pay until the debt was paid.
The thing is that Im in CT National Guard and He is active duty air force in TX. I've got a few friends stationed there and I let them know of the problem. So they are gonna check things out.

Old 10-08-2011, 01:27 AM
08HEMI1500
Record Breaker
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And that's why no one likes the Air Force... lol. On a serious note I hope this gets settled. As a future 2LT (USMC). I know I would not stand for this if it was happening in my command.

Old 10-08-2011, 08:41 AM
IndyRamMan
Champion

are you honestly surprised someone with the screen name of Prelude 1221 screwed you?

best of luck getting it resolved.

Old 10-08-2011, 10:41 AM
EJM05
Record Breaker

Yup. Never send out a product without receiving payment first! Lesson learned on my end!!

Old 10-08-2011, 02:05 PM
BadHazard
Professional

Originally Posted by EJM05
Yup. Never send out a product without receiving payment first! Lesson learned on my end!!
not to sound like a d1ck, but obviously. lol. sorry for your loss man. I always take payment before I ship anything. How much you out?

Old 10-11-2011, 06:17 PM
EJM05
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by BadHazard
not to sound like a d1ck, but obviously. lol. sorry for your loss man. I always take payment before I ship anything. How much you out?
Yup Im out $300. FML. Well that will never happen again.

Quick Reply: Cant trust people these days!