3rd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 3rd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

rough drafting vinyl eyelids

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Blacksport
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BackwoodsRam
he posted this thread on a public forum, opening himself to criticism(both positive and negative). i just provided my opinion, no need to get your undies all twisted up man
My panties are fine!! Here, I'll re-iterate what you said: YOU posted this thread on a public forum, opening YOURSELF to criticism(both positive and negative). I just provided my opinion, no need to get your undies all twisted up man

Old 01-13-2012, 04:06 PM
Chet Ubetcha
3rd Gen Ram Moderator
Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

I've seen it done quite a bit on 3.5 gen's, but only a handful on '02-'05 headlights. I think there's a white one on the forum, here, that has done it. It's not my thing, but when done right, it looks pretty clean and sharp. My only real criticism is that it doesn't look like the color shades match. If it were color-matched, I think it would look pretty slick. Again, not my thing, but we all do what WE want to do to our own trucks because it makes us happy to drive it.

Old 01-14-2012, 12:50 PM
Nate_sorenson
Veteran

Originally Posted by Chet Ubetcha
I've seen it done quite a bit on 3.5 gen's, but only a handful on '02-'05 headlights. I think there's a white one on the forum, here, that has done it. It's not my thing, but when done right, it looks pretty clean and sharp. My only real criticism is that it doesn't look like the color shades match. If it were color-matched, I think it would look pretty slick. Again, not my thing, but we all do what WE want to do to our own trucks because it makes us happy to drive it.
yeah i like the look of em on the 3.5's to, always wanted to retrofit my front end to that style actually, but yeah im thinking ill go to arnold motor supply some day and get some paint matched spray. and backwoodsram thanks for the criticism i asked for it! just maybe try not to be troll and instead of telling me what to do suggest for me what to do, thank.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:47 PM
BackwoodsRam
Record Breaker

No worries man.no reason to hold a grudge. Thanks for the criticism of my comment.

Quick Reply: rough drafting vinyl eyelids